Kate Hudson In Antonio Berardi – The Tonight Show with Jay Leno

Kate Hudson In Antonio Berardi - The Tonight Show with Jay Leno

Before the premiere of her HBO film, ‘Clear History’, Kate Hudson made a guest appearance on ‘The Tonight Show with Jay Leno’.

The actress fared much better wearing a white Antonio Berardi Resort 2014 halter-neck lace and brocade sheath dress.

There were too many grey areas with her last look, but I instantly fell in love with this beautiful frock on the svelte, tanned star.

She styled her look with the same Casadei nude suede pumps from the premiere, with gold jewels, wavy tresses and glossy lips providing the finishing touches.

Which look do you prefer? The Balmain or this Berardi dress?

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Rita Ora's Chloé Baylee Tote

Rita Ora’s Chloé Baylee Tote

Teri Hatcher In Oday Shakar - Good Morning America

Teri Hatcher In Oday Shakar – Good Morning America

16 Responses to Kate Hudson In Antonio Berardi – The Tonight Show with Jay Leno

1. Christine August 1, 2013 at 15:07 #

I prefer the Balmain. She looks good here too.

2. Rebecca Z August 1, 2013 at 15:50 #

I like this dress better. It is just the right kind of sleek shape for her figure. But I hate the shoes.

• admmgz August 1, 2013 at 19:22 #

• Alina August 2, 2013 at 06:02 #

+2 I think she just loves chunky shoes.

3. nh August 1, 2013 at 15:56 #

Balmain for me. I usally prefer ladylike and feminine dresses but she pulled of the Balmain dress pretty well.

4. bijuk August 1, 2013 at 16:26 #

she looks stunning here..But the Balmain dress is more edgy and outstanding. Balmain for me..

5. Marybeth August 1, 2013 at 17:03 #

Head to toe I’ll have to choose the Balmain.
    Those horse-hoof pumps, which were a minor annoyance with the heavily textured mini, are a major distraction when worn with such a delicate, sleek dress.
    If she had worn sandals, even if she had worn simple white pumps, I’d vote for this Berardi.
    But she didn’t.

6. Diamondbus August 1, 2013 at 17:24 #

I like this look, but the Balmain was 10 times better.

7. Nat39 August 1, 2013 at 17:30 #

Those lumpy suede pumps really bother – they were fine with her Balmain dress but really bring this delicate dress down, the hair would’ve been better pulled back in a sleek style. But I’m still choosing this look, this Berardi frock is such beauty, love it, can’t possibly choose an overworked denim dress over it.

8. dee August 1, 2013 at 17:32 #

That Balmain dress was hideous. This is a pretty dress that accentuates her figure. The shoes could be better but I still think she looks lovely here.

9. Pedro August 1, 2013 at 18:39 #

She looks gorgeous but the Balmain was so much better!

10. KatieKate August 1, 2013 at 23:31 #

Well, I’ve not yet gotten to the Balmain, and don’t want to peek. I’m very ritualistic in my viewing of the RCFA! anyway, I rather love this on her. It looks great with her tan. But naturally, I hate the shoes. Wish she would’ve worn the lookbook pair. :(

• KatieKate August 3, 2013 at 18:08 #

I finally peeped the Balmain, and seeing as it’s one of my absolute faves of all the Resort collections, and she wears it amazingly well, it’s a no-brainer for me: BALMAIN!

11. Gamine August 2, 2013 at 00:00 #

Beautiful dress, she wears it well (albeit the shoes) and her radiant smile says that she feels great in that dress. Love it!
    Also, I don’t know if it is the lighting, but the models on the lookbook look like wax mannequins. Strange photo.

12. TeaAtTwo August 2, 2013 at 11:52 #

I much prefer this dress, I love the detail on the body and the fit superb. The shoes still aren’t the best choice but I’ll overlook them.

13. Bailey October 9, 2014 at 13:05 #

The dress is great on her…I prefer the strappy shoes from the runway though. The Balmain dress is definitely my favourite..it is so cool and unique