30.07.13

Sarah Michelle Gellar In Izmaylova – CW, CBS And Showtime 2013 Summer TCA Party

Sarah Michelle Geller In Izmaylova - 2013 Summer TCA Tour & CW, CBS And Showtime 2013 Summer TCA Party

Sarah Michelle Gellar joined Anna Faris, Lizzy Caplan and Rachel Bilson on the red carpet yesterday evening for the CW, CBS & Showtime TCA party in Los Angeles, California.

Unlike the others who embraced the season and wore flirty frocks in summery hues, Sarah opted for a black Izmaylova Fall 2013 part-silk, part-leather peplum dress.

I will say she looks good, and I especially love the open back; however, I think this would’ve looked better in white or blue.

Jimmy Choo studded ‘Anouk’ pumps, a black enamel Swarovski ‘Valour’ cuff with crystal lock detail, Dana Rebecca Designs jewels, a deep berry lip colour to complement her fall frock and a part-braided, twisted updo completed her look.

10434444_2213853_1000

You can buy Sarah’s Jimmy Choo studded ‘Anouk’ pumps from Jimmy Choo US and Jimmy Choo UK.

Credit: Getty

Jennifer Lopez Loves...The Blonds

Jennifer Lopez Loves…The Blonds

Zosia Mamet In Rebecca Minkoff - 'The Spectacular Now' New York Screening

Zosia Mamet In Rebecca Minkoff – ‘The Spectacular Now’ New York Screening

6 Responses to Sarah Michelle Gellar In Izmaylova – CW, CBS And Showtime 2013 Summer TCA Party

1. Lauren July 30, 2013 at 19:24 #

So drab

2. Rebecca Z July 30, 2013 at 19:51 #

Hair and makeup are lovely but I can live without the dress.

3. dee July 30, 2013 at 20:02 #

I think this look ages her.

4. Nat39 July 30, 2013 at 21:52 #

A bit boring, would’ve def. been nice to see it in colour other than black, but she does look good, not flirty or summery but nice and classy.

5. KatieKate July 31, 2013 at 04:09 #

Look, I think she looks absolutely beautiful. Her hair and makeup are radiant. And her dress is perfectly season appropriate. There is nothing wrong with black for a summer event when it is in the evening, and it I also a lightweight and/or short sleeved, etc. The leather details are just that-details, not the entire garment. I feel like I’m continually defending black frocks, but I just don’t think there’s anything wrong with wearing something like this to this type of event, and then it detracts from how gorgeous she looks. This is BDOTW for me, though I know I stand alone…

6. Christine July 31, 2013 at 05:29 #

Not liking the dress.Wish it was in another color.