Nina Dobrev In Versus Versace – Variety’s Power of Youth

Nina Dobrev In Versus Versace - Variety's Power of Youth

Nina Dobrev attended Variety’s Power of Youth event held at Universal Studios Backlot on Saturday in Universal City, California.

The ‘Vampire Diaries’ actress selected a Versus Versace Fall 2013 frock featuring split sleeves fastened by a double row of gold safety pins.

Gold Christian Louboutin T-bar pumps, Susan Foster jewels and a black-and-gold Amanda Pearl clutch completed the gold accents on her dress perfectly.

Nina can pretty much wear anything, but she really glows when wearing red. It always takes me back to her Donna Karan Emmys wow moment.

I would’ve loved this look even more had she opted for a sleek ponytail, but instead she left her brunette tresses to fall around her shoulders.

versace copy

You can buy Nina’s Versus Versace dress in black from Flannels.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

15 thoughts on “Nina Dobrev In Versus Versace – Variety’s Power of Youth

1. Lila

The look is very flattering and I love the gold heels. I don’t love it though. She is very pretty and has good, if safe, style but to me she looks as posed and planned as Victoria Beckham. I think that’s why I can’t really warm to her style.

2. Lana

FC, please, do a post about Vanessa Marano. She attented the same event ans she looked amazing.

3. Sanette

I love her style. It’s simple, elegant yet playful and stylish. I still don’t think she’s a Versace girl. Even though I love this dress a lot more than her Upfronts one.

4. Anne

I prefer the more relaxed fit of the dress as presented. On Nina, it’s a pseudo-A-line and it’s just not as interesting.

1. dee

I agree. I think this is too dressed up. The shoes and bag are nice but not the right feel with the dress.

5. Alicat

She looks infinitely better than the model in this dress. The cut seems different. The model’s strange posture doesn’t help.

6. KatieKate

I bet a ,million bucks she had it altered, taken in at the waist. I couldn’t see her wearing something so loose in the waist and hips, even though that is how it was intended. This line was supposed to be super ‘punk’, designed by J.W. Anderson.

But, I’m not a purist, and I think she looks great. Although I would’ve preferred her hair up also.