Natalia Vodianova In Christian Dior Couture - 'Love Ball' In Support Of The Naked Heart Foundation

Natalia Vodianova hosted her annual ‘Love Ball’ to raise money for The Naked Heart Foundation held at Opera Garnier in Monaco on Saturday.

The model founded the Naked Heart Foundation in 2004 after the Beslan school siege, which claimed the lives of over 300 people. The charity’s mission is simple: to provide children across Russia with safe outdoor play facilities.

Natalie always wears red for these occasions, and this was no exception as she donned a Christian Dior Fall 2013 Couture gown which featured an embellished bodice, fitted waist and flowing full skirt.

The dress is simply breathtaking, but I am not a fan of the velvet Dior clutch. Red was the theme, yet the clutch photographs dark-pink.

I am also not a fan of the pearl necklace with the embellished bodice.

Curly tresses and a red lip colour provided the finishing touches to her Russian red look.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Jennifer Lopez In Elie Saab - Viva Movil Flagship Store Opening

Jennifer Lopez In Elie Saab – Viva Movil Flagship Store Opening

Naomie Harris In Mary Katrantzou - Audi International Polo

Naomie Harris In Mary Katrantzou – Audi International Polo

25 Responses to Natalia Vodianova In Christian Dior Couture – ‘Love Ball’ In Support Of The Naked Heart Foundation

1. Charlotte July 29, 2013 at 09:45 #

The dress is lovely and I prefer the dress without the belt. But I don’t like the necklace.

2. Nat July 29, 2013 at 09:54 #

She looks nice but I would have loved to see this gown on someone more statuesque.
    Actually, I was hoping Dior would save it for Jennifer Lawrence (if she’s still under contract with them when the Cathing Fire promo tour starts).

Don’t like the necklace and I think the gown needs a belt (albeit not the runway one).

3. Alina July 29, 2013 at 10:12 #

Love the dress without the belt, but I have some issues with the look:
    1. the purse;
    2. the necklace;
    3. the messy hairstyle;
    4. the lipstick.

• Lee Ann July 29, 2013 at 12:29 #

agree 100%

• Anj July 29, 2013 at 18:35 #

Agree, though I missed the necklace at first. To me, the worst offense is the lipstick and then the hair + brows. It’s like a child who went into her mom’s makeup drawer to experiment. Also, I love thick brows, but hers are like a 5 year olds-it’s not bold, it’s just childlike.

• KatieKate July 30, 2013 at 03:39 #

Yep, same here. She’s beautiful, but she needs a little polishing. I wonder if she has a stylist, b/c her issues seem easily fixed.

4. Alicat July 29, 2013 at 10:48 #

This is the best she has looked in a long time. The dress is very beautiful and fits well. The styling lets her down somewhat but it is still a winner. It is a pity she chose such a harsh lipstick as it overwhelms her delicate features.

• Fiona-Brasil July 29, 2013 at 11:29 #

5. Rashmi July 29, 2013 at 11:03 #

I had loved the dress on the runway and was waiting for someone to wear it. Unfortunately as beautiful as she looks, Natalia messed it up.
    I am missing the belt.
    The clutch and the hair is wrong , but most importantly the harsh lip color is ruining the look. Alas :(

• Denise July 29, 2013 at 11:26 #

Should have kept the runway styling with the sleek hair and the belt. Still it is pretty but not stunning.

• Nat39 July 29, 2013 at 18:23 #

I’m also missing the belt, it breaks up the one-note redness and adds the interesting contrast. She should’ve ditched the necklace and opted for the belt instead.

• the ogre July 29, 2013 at 18:35 #

I agree with all of you. Should have kept the belt. Should have done something else to the hair. Should have not carried that clutch at all. And last but not the least should not have worn the pearl necklace. So that’s one couture look down and not done right.

6. Pedro July 29, 2013 at 12:25 #

AMAZING dress on the runaway but just OK on Natalia!

7. dee July 29, 2013 at 13:21 #

I like the dress on her but I don’t like the hairstyle and lipstick.

8. Lalaine July 29, 2013 at 14:23 #

You need to check your sources RCFA – the necklace is diamond, not pearl. I like how it traces the collar perfectly. Natalia looks stunning.

• Maz July 29, 2013 at 15:02 #

Is there any need to put things in such a rude manner? Very off-putting.

• TiLiI July 30, 2013 at 03:45 #

If you take notice, this Lalaine person leaves the nastiest comments. Just look back. Really sad.

• KatieKate July 30, 2013 at 03:51 #

Ms. Lalaine, I think you need to check your sources, b/c her necklace is 100% without-a-doubt pearls. Simply looking at the close-ups on Getty can prove that.

9. Christine July 29, 2013 at 15:22 #

Nice dress but the styling is not good

10. Fer July 29, 2013 at 16:23 #

I can’t believe she ruined this dress for me. Jesus, the dress is gorgeous but why that hair, that clutch, that necklace I mean… WHY? :(. And now I’m sure this dress won’t get a rerun in a red carpet. I’m just sad.

11. Prudence July 29, 2013 at 16:49 #

Great dress, disastrous styling.
    1) that necklace is the epitome of unnecessary
    2) pink bag with red dress?? never.
    3) pull your hair back and let the dress do all the talking.

12. Noemi July 29, 2013 at 18:15 #

The dress is beautiful and the fit perfect but I don’t like the lipstick and the necklace is useless.

13. Sharon July 29, 2013 at 21:17 #

I had to really study the Getty images to find the necklace, so obviously that didn’t bother me. The lipstick and hair, however, did.

14. TeaAtTwo July 30, 2013 at 20:44 #

One of the few pieces I loved from this collection. I’m fine with the clutch and the absence of the belt. The jewellery is superfluous and the red lips feel like over kill.

15. Gabi July 31, 2013 at 14:49 #