29.07.13

Jennifer Lopez In Elie Saab – Viva Movil Flagship Store Opening

Jennifer Lopez In Elie Saab - Viva Movil Flagship Store Opening

Jennifer Lopez was on hand to cut the ribbon at the Viva Movil flagship store opening on Friday in Brooklyn, New York.

Viva Movil is a joint venture between Lopez and Verizon Wireless in an attempt to give Latino consumers a more tailored mobile phone shopping experience.

“Thank you everyone for being a part of this special @viva_movil Fiesta!!! What a great day!!!!! #VivaFlatbush,” Lopez tweeted.

Known more for her love of daring gowns and catsuits, the 44-year-old singer/actress opted for a fresh, summery Elie Saab Pre-Fall 2013 short-sleeve flared dress featuring a delicate lace bodice which she styled with her favourite Tom Ford pumps in white featuring a signature padlock accent and a lot of bling.

Wavy tresses and a glossy pink lip colour provided the finishing touches to this refreshing look.

Credit: Getty

Selena Gomez In Osman & Houghton - iHeartRadio Coca-Cola Summer Concert Series

Selena Gomez In Osman & Houghton – iHeartRadio Coca-Cola Summer Concert Series

Natalia Vodianova In Christian Dior Couture - 'Love Ball' In Support Of The Naked Heart Foundation

Natalia Vodianova In Christian Dior Couture – ‘Love Ball’ In Support Of The Naked Heart Foundation

9 Responses to Jennifer Lopez In Elie Saab – Viva Movil Flagship Store Opening

1. Alina July 29, 2013 at 10:07 #

Love the dress and it looks good on her, but I would’ve liked another pair of shoes.
    Also, I think she should try a different hair colour.

2. Alicat July 29, 2013 at 11:00 #

I find this matronly and unflattering on her, particularly the high neckline.

3. Denise July 29, 2013 at 11:37 #

Beautiful dress, very flattering on her. I like that she looks sweet for a change.

4. dee July 29, 2013 at 13:20 #

The empire waist and doesn’t work on her. I like the change in style. Nice to see her wearing a sweet, flirty dress.

5. Lalaine July 29, 2013 at 14:24 #

This dress isn’t flattering on her.

6. Christine July 29, 2013 at 15:23 #

Gorgeous look!

7. Prudence July 29, 2013 at 17:05 #

This is incredibly unflattering, the length, high neck and basically the entire dress just looks off.
    I miss Jenny from the block, this just ain’t working.

8. KatieKate July 30, 2013 at 03:56 #

I don’t know if anyone could pull this off, but J.Lo would be my last choice. This dress is empire waisted, natural waisted (due to the addition of the belt), and drop waisted-all in one. Yikes!!

9. kimtram July 30, 2013 at 06:35 #

When I saw the name elie saab, I kinda knew that it’ll be a good dress since I’ve liked several red carpet looks from this designer before. Although she looked stunning it is a bit odd to see her wear such a youthful baby doll dress. I’d expect this dress to be worn by Taylor swift or zooey deschanel…but the fierce jlo o.o. Nonetheless, it’s understandable for her to wanna try a new look here & there.