Heidi Klum In Roland Mouret – Project Runway Season 12 Episode 2

Heidi Klum In Roland Mouret - Project Runway Season 12 Episode 2

On Lifetime’s Project Runway season 12 second episode which aired on Thursday, Heidi Klum greeted the designers wearing a familiar look.

Her black-and-white Roland Mouret Fall 2013 v-neck dress with a contrasting grey, green and red leopard-print crepe panelling styled with Christian Louboutin pumps was first worn last month, while the host was attending the Made In NY Awards.

Since the styling is the same right down to the Lorraine Schwartz bracelets, I would assume this episode was taped on the same day as the event rather than it being a re-run.

Credit: Style.com & Lifetime

Who Wore Michael Kors Better...Heidi Klum, Iman or Chiling Lin?

Who Wore Michael Kors Better…Heidi Klum, Iman or Chiling Lin?

Nina Garcia In Derek Lam & Heidi Klum In Thomas Wylde  – Project Runway Season 12 Episode 2

Nina Garcia In Derek Lam & Heidi Klum In Thomas Wylde – Project Runway Season 12 Episode 2

9 Responses to Heidi Klum In Roland Mouret – Project Runway Season 12 Episode 2

1. Lalaine July 29, 2013 at 14:18 #

I hate this dress.

2. Rebecca Z July 29, 2013 at 15:00 #

I really like this dress. She looks great–so much better when she doesn’t try so hard to be sexy.

3. Christine July 29, 2013 at 15:04 #

She looks ok.

4. kimtram July 29, 2013 at 16:22 #

This is one of those looks that doesn’t really impressed me just because it’s not my taste. However if I put that bias aside… It can be a good look for her. it has a matured sexiness which is fitting for her. And it tries to spice up the sexy with a deep v and some fierce look. Which doesn’t look too bad. So yeah if that’s what she likes then that’s what she likes.

5. dee July 29, 2013 at 16:51 #

I don’t like the low cut top. Her boobs are not as lifted as the past and this onyl emphasizes that. Maybe a push-up bra was needed.

6. Prudence July 29, 2013 at 17:17 #

this was an awful awful collection and trust Heidi to be super eager to wear it. this is another tragic case. she will always be a hot mess.

7. Anj July 29, 2013 at 18:06 #

I feel like this is what the dress is supposed to look like on a person, not that stick straight look of the model. Heidi makes it work.

8. Beth Rodrigues July 29, 2013 at 22:17 #

To me,this is her best PR wear this season..yes, divorce, yes trying to hard..finally normalcy! Sexy without over whelming cries of Look At Me following after her!

9. KatieKate July 29, 2013 at 22:53 #

I’m pretty ambivalent towards this look on this occasion, whereas at the Made In NY Awards, I thought she looked kind of great. Not sure of the major difference, other than pose and lighting….of course, less than that has ruined many a look before.