Angie Harmon In Azede Jean-Pierre – TNT’s 25th Anniversary Party

Angie Harmon In Azede Jean-Pierre - TNT's 25th Anniversary Party

Angie Harmon showed off her hot bod on the red carpet while attending TNT’s 25th Anniversary Party held at The Beverly Hilton Hotel in Beverly Hills, California, yesterday evening.

With a cooler temperature at night, Angie wore a leather mini dress by up-and-coming designer Azede Jean-Pierre.

The short-sleeve dress with quilted panels from the New York-based designer’s Fall 2013 collection was styled with silver accessories including a Christian ‘Marquise’ spiked python clutch with spiked ends, the ever-popular sexy Jimmy Choo ‘Lance’ sandals and jewelry from Irit Design and Le Vian.

A simple ponytail and kohl-rimmed eyes completed this look.

I know how you feel about wearing leather shorts during the summer, so what is your take on leather dresses?

Jimmy Choo Louboubtin

Jimmy Choo ‘Lance’ SandalsJimmy Choo US and Jimmy Choo UK
Christian ‘Marquise’ Spiked Python ClutchSaks.com

Credit: Azede Jean-Pierre & Getty

18 thoughts on “Angie Harmon In Azede Jean-Pierre – TNT’s 25th Anniversary Party

1. Beth Rodrigues

Tad tight in the caboose..she’s an amazing looking woman…why the too short, too tight looks? Ah, that’s showbiz!

2. dee

Way too short. It looks so awkward looking straight on. Plus she looks too skinny. I do not like this at all.

3. Marybeth

That rising hemline at the side is unattractive, not to mention a bit tacky.
    I’m not crazy about leather in July at all, though I can accept it in a light color or in small doses. This is too much.

4. Anj

I don’t mind leather dresses but this one is too tight. It’s stretching, there’s a bubble of material in the front, and her legs are showing through the sides. She needs a bigger size or just another dress.

5. Rebecca Z

She needs a bigger size–or, actually, a totally different dress. Not pretty, not flattering, she looks like she is holding her breath.

6. Sharon

I am not a fan of leather in general and leather in summer in particular. Even gorgeous Angie can’t pull it off. At 40 she still has a great figure and could have found many things more flattering than this.

7. KatieKate

Awwww, Angie….you’ve let me down. I agree that this is too tight. I like the design of the dress, but it’s not for her. Love the shoes and clutch, hate the scraggly hair, and she looks awfully shiny….probably sweating from wearing black leather in July. Just sayin’.