Selena Gomez In Antonio Berardi, Emilio Pucci & Houghton - The Tonight Show with Jay Leno

Following her birthday celebrations earlier this week, Selena Gomez made a guest appearance on the Tonight Show with Jay Leno, giving us two flirty looks.

The first look was a red-and-black Antonio Berardi Fall 2013 dress with a croc-embossed bodice, which she styled with black Christian Louboutin ‘Completa’ pumps and a red lip colour.

I love how this look is grown up with a hint of sexy without the try hard.

For her performance she turned up the heat, wearing a Barbara Bui Fall 2013 sheer tunic with lace trims, which she styled with Houghton leather hot pants, a metallic-blue bra and Jimmy Choo ‘Delta’ lattice knee-high boots.

I was totally on board with this look until I got to the blue bra. Pulling off hot pants and a sheer top is tricky enough without adding a strippers bra.

Antonio Berardi

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Aubrey Plaza In Calvin Klein - 'The To Do List' LA Premiere

Aubrey Plaza In Calvin Klein – ‘The To Do List’ LA Premiere

Miranda Kerr In McQ Alexander McQueen - Narita International Airport

Miranda Kerr In McQ Alexander McQueen – Narita International Airport

20 Responses to Selena Gomez In Antonio Berardi, Barbara Bui & Houghton – The Tonight Show with Jay Leno

1. Charlotte July 24, 2013 at 13:06 #

I like the Antonio Berardi dress, sexy but not tacky.
    The leather hot pants is a huge no ! Especially with this shoes and the sheer top and blue bra, too much, tacly and ridiculous.

• Alina July 24, 2013 at 13:15 #

• Denise July 24, 2013 at 13:55 #

Totally agree.

2. Christine July 24, 2013 at 13:51 #

I like her first look.

3. kane July 24, 2013 at 13:57 #

On Selena I prefer the first look as well. I have to say though that I find look no. 2 on the catwalk quite captivating, wow.

• admmgz July 24, 2013 at 20:57 #

4. Yeliz July 24, 2013 at 14:34 #

I love the first look, but not the second look.

5. dee July 24, 2013 at 14:39 #

The 1st look is hot but the 2nd look not so much.

6. Lalaine July 24, 2013 at 15:28 #

Hate the hot pants.

7. Marybeth July 24, 2013 at 17:54 #

I really like the first look.

As for the second,….well, if you want to look like a stripper, fine, but there’s no excuse for looking like a cheap one!

8. Sharon July 24, 2013 at 20:50 #

I love her in the Berardi dress, especially (and I really appreciate her perfect posture!). The performance costume is just that and it’s okay.

9. KatieKate July 25, 2013 at 01:35 #

The Berardi is an excellent choice, esp for a talk show where she is sitting down. And I, too, appreciate her perfect posture. This always elevates any look. As for the performance look, it’s what I expect for this type of gig. I think it’s appropriate for the stage only. I don’t think it’s that bad, what should we expect her to wear?

• Sean Garrette July 25, 2013 at 03:28 #

I totally agree with you Katie. i mean what is she gonna wear for a performance look? a chanel suit? lol

10. Sean Garrette July 25, 2013 at 03:27 #

FC, you’re so stuck up sometimes. There is nothing stripper-ish about the blue bra. She’s a 21 year old popstar having fun with fashion. Not every girl wants to look like boring waif actress in another Elie Saab or Roland Mouret dress. live a little.

I love the Berardi dress i feel like it has just enough youthfulness and sexiness for a young girl like Selena. And i do love the performance look. It’s that tough luxe look thats really hot for girls like Selena right now. I think she pulled off both look pretty flawlessly.

• Catherine Kallon July 25, 2013 at 10:17 #

We are all entitled to our opinions. There is no need to resort to name calling or insults. Honestly. This is such a respectful community. It is a shame you had to ruin it.

• Tia July 26, 2013 at 01:31 #

I have to say the “stripper” comment preceded the “stuck up” comment.

• Sean Garrette July 26, 2013 at 06:49 #

FC, I fully respect you’re opinion. But i do feel as though sometimes you’re a little harsh on girls that aren’t exactly your cup of tea x

• KatieKate July 27, 2013 at 16:19 #

A little harsh? And yet you’re the one that called her “stuck up”. That’s harsh. and don’t say, “I respect your opinion”, followed by “but”. The “but” implies that everything said prior is hogwash, and everything said after is what you really mean. (But don’t take my word for it, that is what Dr. Phil says). The point is, FC deserves a little more consideration. Put yourself in her (fabulous) shoes for 2 seconds and just imagine how you would feel if you worked so hard day in and day out, trying your hardest, and doing your utmost, only to have someone call you “stuck up”. I bet you wouldn’t feel too great about it. Just sayin’.

11. kimtram July 25, 2013 at 07:38 #

That’s what I love about Selena Gomez. She’s maturing into such a chic fashion icon! Loving both her outfits :)

12. Paulyne July 26, 2013 at 16:47 #

I love both her outfits ! The Berardi is perfect for an interview and the performance look is perfect for her performance ! I think she pulls off both and i like that she is not afraid of taking risk during her perfomance !