23.07.13 Sidewalk Style

Kylie Minogue In Roberto Cavalli – Hakkasan Restaurant

Kylie Minogue In Roberto Cavalli - Hakkasan Restaurant

Kylie Minogue was spotted outside Hakkasan restaurant in London on Friday evening.

The singer’s look incorporated her two favourite Italian fashion houses: Roberto Cavalli and Dolce & Gabbana.

Her sexy Cavalli ivory mini dress with sequin embroidery and scalloped-lace hem detailing from the Spring 2013 collection was styled with a Dolce & Gabbana clutch with a gold padlock accent.

The never-aging star just oozes sex appeal, even in the daintiest of frocks.

Grey sandals, hooped earrings, barely there makeup and a simple bun completed her look.

75122201_l

You can buy Kylie’s Dolce & Gabbana ‘Miss Dolce’ Bag from Flannels.

Credit: FameFlynet

Holland Roden's Aldo 'Bouaflea' Pumps

Holland Roden’s Aldo ‘Bouaflea’ Pumps

Get An Extra 25% off Shopbop Sale Items

Get An Extra 25% off Shopbop Sale Items

9 Responses to Kylie Minogue In Roberto Cavalli – Hakkasan Restaurant

1. Yeliz July 23, 2013 at 17:05 #

Even though the dress has a bit of a lingerie vibe, I still think that she looks nice. I like the bag.

2. dee July 23, 2013 at 18:44 #

I don’t think the bag goes with the feel of the dress and shoes. I like the dress and sandals. She looks good.

3. KatieKate July 23, 2013 at 19:39 #

This just looks way too much like a negligée to me. I am impressed with her lack of makeup, though. Just shows how great she still looks.

• Marybeth July 23, 2013 at 20:10 #

+1 Agree on both counts!

4. Lalaine July 24, 2013 at 00:03 #

How very age-inappropriate and she looks like she’s balding as well.

5. Christine July 24, 2013 at 02:49 #

She looks nice. Not liking the bag paired with this look.

6. Alicat July 24, 2013 at 04:26 #

Gorgeous, lacy dress which looks good except that it lacks enough support for her in the bust. It could be the photo but her hair is lacklustre. The natural make up makes her look younger.

7. kelly July 24, 2013 at 06:07 #

excuse me for saying this but isnt she a bit old for this? its not terribly becoming when a 25 year old is spilling out of a dress but at 45 don’t we know what looks good? and i don’t mean good as in sexy or hot but truly flattering and elegant. also she hasn’t had a hit record in what, 10 years?

8. Denise July 24, 2013 at 07:03 #

What a flirty, beautiful dress and she looks great in it ! Love the no make up on her, her face looks fresh and, yes, never aging. Thumbs up from me.