Nina Dobrev In Matthew Williamson – Comic Con 2013

Nina Dobrev In Matthew Williamson - Comic Con 2013

Nina Dobrev continued her chic streak at Comic-Con 2013, as she was spotted on her way to a press engagement in San Diego, California.

After earlier delighting us with a punchy summer look, ‘The Vampire Diaries’ starlet switched up her style with this charming Matthew Williamson Pre-Fall 2013 skater dress.

The lookbook frock was right in keeping with Comic-Con’s current black-and-white obsession. Thankfully, Nina wore a vermillion version of the kicky design that featured a pixellated, geometric zigzag print.

Black Rupert Sanderson ‘Junco’ shoe-boots were also reminiscent of fall, but a rose-coloured Jimmy Choo ‘Shadow’ shoulder mini-bag lightened the look.

161516_01

You can buy Nina’s Matthew Williams dress in black-and-white from Stylebop.com US and Stylebop.com.

Credit: Style.com & PacificCoastNews

14 thoughts on “Nina Dobrev In Matthew Williamson – Comic Con 2013

1. Charlotte

I love the dress !
    Not too fond of the shoes but they are working with this dress, unlike this bag, too lady-like and the color is not good !

2. Lindsey

I don’t think this look is well put together at all. The shoes and the bag don’t work with the outfit. The dress is nice separately but the styling IMO made this look a fail.

3. Valissa

Another great look by Nina! She must’ve changed her stylist…I used to hate everything she wore but now I pretty much like everything. She’s got a great body and she’s gorgeous so I’m glad to see her looking more stylish these days!

4. Alicat

I love this look. It gives a great silhouette and the fit is perfect. I quite like the shoes too, but not the bag.

5. Anne

Fantastic dress, and though I really love the shoes on their own, I do not enjoy them with this ensemble. The bag is very “meh” as well

6. kane

I’m in two minds about the dress. I’m intrigued by it, but I don’t think it is quite for her. The styling is quite a letdown though. A miss for her and, as I usually quite like what she wears, a fairly rare one at that.