Who Was Your Best Dressed Of The Week?

19 July BDOTW

19 Julyl BDOTW Mens

Credit: Wenn, Instagram, INFDaily & Getty

Julia Roberts In Valentino - 2014 Creative Arts Emmy Awards

Julia Roberts In Valentino – 2014 Creative Arts Emmy Awards

Jennifer Love Hewitt's Acacia Swimwear 'Positano' Silk Long Dress

Jennifer Love Hewitt’s Acacia Swimwear ‘Positano’ Silk Long Dress

16 Responses to Who Was Your Best Dressed Of The Week?

1. Yeliz July 19, 2013 at 23:55 #

Vanessa Hudgens in Jenny Packham, even though I’ve loved her Catharine Malandrino look a bit more. She had an amazing week fashion-wise. My runner-up is Ruth Wilson in Balenciaga.

Best dressed man for me is Ryan Gosling in Salvatore Ferragamo. I have a few other looks which I liked as much as Ryan’s look (Armie, LeBron), but I’m voting for him, because well, he looks perfect to me.

2. dee July 20, 2013 at 00:00 #

I can’t Ryan gosling is in the lead with his boring look. My vote is for Miranda or vanessa hudgens. I liked Zachary Levi or armie in his light grey suit.

3. Nat39 July 20, 2013 at 00:49 #

Ruth Wilson for looking so cool, slick, sharp and modern, her styling was fabulous, and she rocked the look with great attitude.

Ryan Reynolds for the men, Armie Hammer – close 2nd (didn’t like his shoes). Never thought I’d see Gosling looking so bland and uncomfortable in a suit.

• Nat39 July 20, 2013 at 00:54 #

Hugh Jackman, nothing out of the ordinary, but looking very handsome – 3rd.

• Nat39 July 20, 2013 at 00:57 #

I meant Armie Hammer in blue E.Zegna

• Nat39 July 20, 2013 at 02:02 #

Oops, sorry…changed my mind, choosing Armie for the men, final, LOVE that blue checkered blazer, absolutely fabulous. Reynolds looks good but a bit on a boring side.

4. liz July 20, 2013 at 02:06 #

miranda kerr got most votes? really? it’s just a floral summer dress. YAWN.

5. KatieKate July 20, 2013 at 03:05 #

I am happy with Miranda being in the lead, although I voted for Tao. I thought it was such a bold risk, and she just killed it. I also loved Katherine’s sparkly ensemble. For the men, I voted for Mick, I love that his woman designed him such an awesome rock-god jacket, and he pulls it off with such swagger!

6. Marybeth July 20, 2013 at 03:41 #

There are some nice looks this week but none that I really love. (Last week there were TOO many that I loved!) I finally voted for Ruth Wilson in Balenciaga. Her poise and perfect styling won me over.

As for the men, I got tired of trying to choose between Armie Hammer in E Zegna and Zachary Levi in Reiss. I therefore decided to respect my elders and vote for Sir Mick in L’Wren Scott. Very nice stage look.

7. Alina July 20, 2013 at 06:55 #

Stacy Keibler in Christian Siriano and Armie Hammer in Ermenegildo Zegna.

Looking forward to see your picks.
    Have a great weekend, FC!

• Catherine Kallon July 20, 2013 at 07:23 #

thank you…I hope you have good weekend too

8. Mary July 20, 2013 at 10:30 #

Ruth Wilson and Zachary Levi, followed by Stacy Keibler and Ryan Reynolds.

9. justme July 20, 2013 at 16:33 #

Miranda Kerr in Erdem and Zachary Levi in Reiss.

I was expecting more from Ryan Gosling’s return to the red carpet.

10. Rafael July 20, 2013 at 20:35 #

Did Rita pay you to put her on BDOTW poll?
    LeBron, my man. Amazing.

11. TeaAtTwo July 21, 2013 at 22:07 #

Ruth Wilson and Ryan Reynolds for me.

12. Katharine July 22, 2013 at 03:26 #

No Dita Von Teese? – I thought her Jenny Packham polka dots looked really fresh. But my favourite dress of the week definitely Tao Okamoto’s.