Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

Best Dressed Of The Week - Miranda Kerr In Wes Gordon, Ruth Wilson In Balenciaga, Zachery Levi in Reiss & Armie Hammer In Ermenegildo Zegna

Best Dressed Of The Week – Miranda Kerr In Wes Gordon, Ruth Wilson In Balenciaga, Zachery Levi in Reiss & Armie Hammer In Ermenegildo Zegna

16 Responses to Who Was Your Best Dressed Of The Week?

1. Yeliz July 19, 2013 at 23:55 #

Vanessa Hudgens in Jenny Packham, even though I’ve loved her Catharine Malandrino look a bit more. She had an amazing week fashion-wise. My runner-up is Ruth Wilson in Balenciaga.

Best dressed man for me is Ryan Gosling in Salvatore Ferragamo. I have a few other looks which I liked as much as Ryan’s look (Armie, LeBron), but I’m voting for him, because well, he looks perfect to me.

2. dee July 20, 2013 at 00:00 #

I can’t Ryan gosling is in the lead with his boring look. My vote is for Miranda or vanessa hudgens. I liked Zachary Levi or armie in his light grey suit.

3. Nat39 July 20, 2013 at 00:49 #

Ruth Wilson for looking so cool, slick, sharp and modern, her styling was fabulous, and she rocked the look with great attitude.

Ryan Reynolds for the men, Armie Hammer – close 2nd (didn’t like his shoes). Never thought I’d see Gosling looking so bland and uncomfortable in a suit.

• Nat39 July 20, 2013 at 00:54 #

Hugh Jackman, nothing out of the ordinary, but looking very handsome – 3rd.

• Nat39 July 20, 2013 at 00:57 #

I meant Armie Hammer in blue E.Zegna

• Nat39 July 20, 2013 at 02:02 #

Oops, sorry…changed my mind, choosing Armie for the men, final, LOVE that blue checkered blazer, absolutely fabulous. Reynolds looks good but a bit on a boring side.

4. liz July 20, 2013 at 02:06 #

miranda kerr got most votes? really? it’s just a floral summer dress. YAWN.

5. KatieKate July 20, 2013 at 03:05 #

I am happy with Miranda being in the lead, although I voted for Tao. I thought it was such a bold risk, and she just killed it. I also loved Katherine’s sparkly ensemble. For the men, I voted for Mick, I love that his woman designed him such an awesome rock-god jacket, and he pulls it off with such swagger!

6. Marybeth July 20, 2013 at 03:41 #

There are some nice looks this week but none that I really love. (Last week there were TOO many that I loved!) I finally voted for Ruth Wilson in Balenciaga. Her poise and perfect styling won me over.

As for the men, I got tired of trying to choose between Armie Hammer in E Zegna and Zachary Levi in Reiss. I therefore decided to respect my elders and vote for Sir Mick in L’Wren Scott. Very nice stage look.

7. Alina July 20, 2013 at 06:55 #

Stacy Keibler in Christian Siriano and Armie Hammer in Ermenegildo Zegna.

Looking forward to see your picks.
    Have a great weekend, FC!

• Catherine Kallon July 20, 2013 at 07:23 #

thank you…I hope you have good weekend too

8. Mary July 20, 2013 at 10:30 #

Ruth Wilson and Zachary Levi, followed by Stacy Keibler and Ryan Reynolds.

9. justme July 20, 2013 at 16:33 #

Miranda Kerr in Erdem and Zachary Levi in Reiss.

I was expecting more from Ryan Gosling’s return to the red carpet.

10. Rafael July 20, 2013 at 20:35 #

Did Rita pay you to put her on BDOTW poll?
    LeBron, my man. Amazing.

11. TeaAtTwo July 21, 2013 at 22:07 #

Ruth Wilson and Ryan Reynolds for me.

12. Katharine July 22, 2013 at 03:26 #

No Dita Von Teese? – I thought her Jenny Packham polka dots looked really fresh. But my favourite dress of the week definitely Tao Okamoto’s.