Shop Her Closet

Shop Her Closet

Nicki Minaj's Herve Leger Brookelle Embellished Dress

Nicki Minaj’s Herve Leger Brookelle Embellished Dress

20 Responses to Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

1. Lyly July 12, 2013 at 18:09 #

What a hard week ! I wish I could vote multiple times !
    Ultimetaly, my vote goes to Emmy Rossum but Dame Helen, Sonam Kapoor and Kate Hudson are close behind.

2. Yeliz July 12, 2013 at 18:21 #

Emmy Rossum in Carolina Herrera (also in my BDOTY list). My runner-up is Jelena Ristic in Oscar de la Renta and my best dressed man is Gerard Butler in Hugo Boss.

3. Lisa July 12, 2013 at 18:41 #

I surprised myself by voting for Angie Harmon – what a knock out!

4. Moxie July 12, 2013 at 19:03 #

No Helen Mirren on the Tonight Show in the blue dress?

• Moxie July 12, 2013 at 19:55 #

I ended up voting for Emmy Rossum. She was my favorite.

5. fromchi-town July 12, 2013 at 19:15 #

This was an amazing week. My faves were Sonam Kapoor, Deepika and Emmy Rossum. Voted for Emmy Rossum… she was utter perfection. She is on my BDOTY list as well. Have a great weekend, FC !!!

• Catherine Kallon July 12, 2013 at 20:08 #

6. pipsqueak July 12, 2013 at 20:03 #

For men, I was debating over Armie and Bruce. I went with Bruce, b/c Armie’s youth gave him some unfair advantage but Bruce … wow, that bald man over 50 looked so hot! Extra points, and vote, go to that swag and coolness.

7. Elle July 12, 2013 at 20:56 #

Oooh quite a few favourites this week.. Voted for Sonam in the end because she looked so elegant! Have a wonderful weekend FC :)

• Catherine Kallon July 13, 2013 at 08:14 #

you too…enjoy your summer :D

8. Marybeth July 12, 2013 at 21:46 #

Emmy Rossum in Carolina Herrera, with Sonam Kapoor a close second. Those are two truly outstanding, perfect looks!
    Deepika and Helen both look wonderful but my third place vote would go to Angie Harmon, who took a rather unremarkable dress and still gave us a WOW moment.

Among the men I especially liked Bruce Willis in D&G, Dev Patel in Burberry, and Gerald Butler in Hugo Boss. I finally decided on Butler.

All in all, it was a pretty good fashion week!

9. Nat39 July 13, 2013 at 00:05 #

I love Emmy but gotta go with Sonam who gave us a more fashion-forward moment in her striking color-block gown with its contemporary drama. Emmy – runner-up, it’a pretty look, certainly stands out, and she styled it beautifully (although the slightly overworked bodice is my complaint, we’ve seen better, more beautiful designs from Carolina Herrera).

Dev Patel’s semi-casual outfit was perfection.

10. kane July 13, 2013 at 01:00 #

Nice to seem them all together: lots of good looks for the ladies, none of them mind-blowing. Helen in her blue dress and Armie for me!

11. Fiona - Perth July 13, 2013 at 02:13 #

Tough week – some great looks both casual and couture, but my vote went to Emmy Rossum as that gown was to die for and when I went back to look at her looks over the year she has quiet become one of the red carpet queens for me, always impeccably styled, elegant and never tacky, but still with variety and personality.

12. justme July 13, 2013 at 08:52 #

Emmy Rossum without a doubt.

None of the guys really did it for me, fashion wise, this week.

• Alina July 13, 2013 at 10:16 #

13. SHAK July 13, 2013 at 09:01 #

Emmy Rossum is perfection!

14. KatieKate July 13, 2013 at 10:24 #

I also voted for Emmy–just flawless! But I thought Deepika and Angie both look outstanding as well. Some good competition this week.

15. dee July 13, 2013 at 18:22 #

Emmy and Simon get my vote.

16. EmmaWoodhouse July 13, 2013 at 19:07 #

1. Emmy Rossum–how fabulous!
    2. Helen Mirren–so classy
    3. Miranda Kerr–easy breezy beautiful

Ryan and Gerard for the guys.

I’ve been so behind on this blog, I need to catch up! Have a great weekend FC! :)