Zoe Saldana was the last of the cast to join the ‘Star Trek Into Darkness’ promo tour.

She hopped on the tour in Berlin, making grey and Calvin Klein look sexy wearing a flirtatious two piece with Jimmy Choo sandals.

For the premiere she donned Balmain, which left you guys very much divided, before heading to London to work two of my favourite looks of the tour, Prabal Gurung and Vionnet.

In Mexico you guys weren’t too impressed with her Bottega Veneta and Elie Saab outings, but it was her Rodarte look, worn to the LA premiere, that you guys liked the least.

Overall I sensed you guys were underwhelmed by Zoe’s tour. Looking back at all the looks, does this hold true?

Credit: Getty

Tali Lennox's ALICE by Temperley Heron-Print Silk Jumpsuit

Tali Lennox’s ALICE by Temperley Heron-Print Silk Jumpsuit

Helen Mirren In Elie Saab - 'RED 2' LA Premiere

Helen Mirren In Elie Saab – ‘RED 2′ LA Premiere

14 Responses to Which Was Your Favourite Zoe Saldana Look From The ‘Star Trek Into The Darkness’ Promo Tour?

1. justme July 12, 2013 at 10:23 #

I was actually underwhelmed by Zoe’s style prior to this promo tour but she somewhat got her mojo back. She’s not as impeccable as she was a few years ago imo but she’s slowly getting back there.

I voted for the Elie Saab white look because I absolutely loved it and I know it won’t win.

2. Charlotte July 12, 2013 at 10:25 #

Looking at all her look for this promo tour, I think she had more miss than hit.
    I really like her Calvin Klein look and she was beautiful in London, photocall and premier, even if I’m not too fond of the dresses.

The Berlin Premiere, Mexico Premiere and LA Premiere were awful ! I don’t know which one is the xorst, actually.

• Charlotte July 12, 2013 at 10:26 #

*worst

3. TL July 12, 2013 at 10:55 #

To be honest, I don’t like any of the looks. Either the color is too dark, or the styling is bad.

4. Yeliz July 12, 2013 at 11:35 #

The Calvin Klein Berlin Photocall look all the way. I’m still head over heels for that flawless look.

• dee July 12, 2013 at 13:25 #

I agree.

• Marybeth July 12, 2013 at 20:04 #

I agree too!
      That is BY FAR the best of the on-trend midriff-baring looks I’ve seen. I love it head to toe.

• Mandy July 13, 2013 at 02:28 #

Agree, such a great look.

5. CreoleLady July 12, 2013 at 12:56 #

Her first Star Trek tour in 2009 was a revelation, especially her shoe game. Yeah, I’m a little underwhelmed this time around but she had some nice moments.

• CreoleLady July 12, 2013 at 20:24 #

After revisiting 2009, I now realize that I am not giving Zoe enough credit for this 2013 tour. She is carrying off far more difficult, more varied and more fashion-forward looks now.

6. Markness July 12, 2013 at 12:59 #

Super underwhelmed! Maybe because there weren’t enough looks. I mean Emma Stone for Spiderman had a lot of red carpet premieres. Zoe should’ve stepped her A-game from the start. Maybe she didn’t expect it would be this short. But I am obsessed with her Vionnet look. :)

7. pipsqueak July 12, 2013 at 14:03 #

Yeah, underwhelmed. I didn’t like any of the looks except #2 – Balmain. She looked radiant in Balmain. Frankly, she’s one of very few actresses who can pull off Balmain physically and also give the brand some substance. Zoe saves Balmain on the red carpet!

• Nat39 July 12, 2013 at 20:20 #

Not everyone seemed to like it but I loved her Balmain, she rocked the hell out of that daring little dress, such a bold standout, Zoe totally made it happen.
      Also liked her Vionnet London Premiere, the look was styled and carried off to perfection.

8. KatieKate July 13, 2013 at 06:52 #

One thing I notice that Zoe is very consistent with is pulling off difficult looks. Really looking at each of the outfits above, it seems that most of them would add too much bulk to most frames, or would otherwise be very unflattering, but somehow, (being that thin helps), she really carries the look well.