Holland Roden In Naeem Khan – ‘RED 2′ LA Premiere

Holland Roden In Naeem Khan - 'RED 2' LA Premiere

Holland Roden also took to the red carpet at the Westwood Village in California for the ‘RED 2′ premiere yesterday evening.

The ‘Teen Wolf’ actress wore a black-and-white Naeem Khan Resort 2014 frock shortened from the look book version.

She styled her embroidered dress with simple black L.K. Bennett pumps, a red Lauren Merkin clutch and matching hypnotic pout to amp up her look.

Glossy red curls and diamond stud earrings completed her cute, summery outfit.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Paulina Rubio In Zac Posen, Demi Lovato In Isabel Marant & Kelly Rowland In Wayne X Factor LA Auditions

Katy Perry's Herve Leger Butterfly Jacquard Bra Top & Pencil Skirt

Katy Perry’s Herve Leger Butterfly Jacquard Bra Top & Pencil Skirt

20 Responses to Holland Roden In Naeem Khan – ‘RED 2′ LA Premiere

1. GiGi July 12, 2013 at 14:07 #

FC, I hope you can answer this for me… when these “stars” appear on the red carpet (city after city after city) do they actually go in the theatre and watch the movie (time after time after time)? Or do they sometimes appear and disappear…. or perhaps go to a party? Just curious… Thanks.

• Catherine Kallon July 12, 2013 at 14:39 #

I am not sure how it works for each city, but when I saw a premiere in London, the stars didn’t watch the movie, they introduced it but left pretty soon after.

For a World premiere, when it tends to be the first showing, or a Royal premiere with honoured guests, then they do sit and watch the movie.

• KatieKate July 13, 2013 at 02:36 #

Just as I previously stated: “All the inside details”. Loves!!

2. lola July 12, 2013 at 14:12 #

I think this dress is somewhat ruined by being shortened. It takes away the elegance of the dress. Apart from that i love the styling.

3. Jolene July 12, 2013 at 14:31 #

Wrong shoes.

4. Alicat July 12, 2013 at 14:48 #

The balance of the dress is ruined by being shortened. The hem is pretty rough too – like she did it herself at the last minute. This summery dress also needs sandals. She has the most beautiful hair.

• dee July 12, 2013 at 15:51 #

I agree. That is why this looks better on the model.

• Joy2 July 12, 2013 at 20:14 #

+2. Note to young celebs: if you must shorten a skirt, iron the hem. You will look so much more put together.

• Elle July 12, 2013 at 21:00 #

• Christine July 12, 2013 at 21:12 #

I agree.

• KatieKate July 13, 2013 at 02:38 #

Ditto!! Wow-you literally look every single word right out of my mouth.

5. Moxie July 12, 2013 at 15:23 #

Great look from the ankles up.

6. Yeliz July 12, 2013 at 15:51 #

I prefer the look book length but than again if she hadn’t shortened the dress, it may have aged her a bit, so the short version is fine. It’s a beautiful dress, though not as chic as in the look book, but I like the overall look.

7. kane July 12, 2013 at 17:22 #

The length is terrible. The shoes are wrong too, but I can’t get past the length. It shortens her, looks less classy and moves that ugly print in the middle right into focus.

8. Jessica July 12, 2013 at 17:42 #

I actually think the length is much better suited for holland the way she wore it because the girl is young and not that tall. The length keeps her legs longer. I also like her shoe choice more. I’m usually all for strappies, but in the look book shot, the sandals take away from how chic the dress is.

9. Jackie Fisher July 12, 2013 at 17:53 #

Amazing dress and the shoes keep it classy actually love the length. The length suits her.

10. Marybeth July 12, 2013 at 20:17 #

Love the dress on the model but I totally agree with those here who think Holland butchered it by shortening it. It throws the balance of plain and printed sections completely off and makes the dress graceless and boxy.

If you want to wear a mini dress, choose a mini dress — or at least choose a longer dress that is plain enough so that the proportions will work when you chop it off.

• KatieKate July 13, 2013 at 02:40 #

From your mouth to God’s (or at least celebs’ ears)!

• kane July 13, 2013 at 07:44 #

I agree! This also bothers me when they line something and thereby completely take away the illusion (!) of sheerness, seeing-through and transparency. There is absolutely nothing wrong with feeling uncomfortable with appearing a bit too naked when you know that tons of photographs will be taken of you, but then please don’t select something that was designed to have precisely that kind of effect.

11. Gabe December 23, 2013 at 01:30 #

Terrible length and shoes. She needs to stop shortening everything.