Catherine Zeta-Jones In Maria Lucia Hohan – ‘RED 2′ LA Premiere

Catherine Zeta-Jones In Maria Lucia Hohan - 'RED 2' LA Premiere

Catherine Zeta-Jones attended the ‘RED 2′ LA premiere held at Westwood Village in Los Angeles, California yesterday evening alongside Helen Mirren.

I have always been mildly obsessed with the Welsh actress and here’s why: she always gives us a movie star red carpet look.

She wore a Maria Lucia Hohan black lace gown, which you will be surprised to learn doesn’t feature the designer’s signature illusion panels.

The strapless frock with a rise-and-fall hemline was styled with black Jerome Rousseau ankle-strap sandals, Neil Lane jewels and glossy wavy locks.

Credit: Getty

14 thoughts on “Catherine Zeta-Jones In Maria Lucia Hohan – ‘RED 2′ LA Premiere

1. Alicat

This gown has a sexy nightie look about it, but she looks lovely all the same. Her hair and makeup are gorgeous.

2. Anne

A very pretty, very typical CZJ look. She loves herself some lace. Nothing memorable, but nice nonethless.

3. AnderBoBo

Good but not great, it feels as though there is an accessory or two missing. Would have loved to see a bold clutch or earring to pump up all the basic black.

4. kane

I thought I would love this more than I do. The cut out (that’s what it is really, no slit or anything, there isn’t enough garment to have a playful effect while walking) really bothers me, especially when matched with the shoulder. She looks great, if a lot thinner, but I find the dress… vulgar, lacking mystique.

5. Nat39

Gorgeous, sexy, Catherine’s natural beauty and mature sex appeal make this look so seductive and appealing, she carries it off beautifully.

6. Fiona - Perth

I love this on her – I did inwardly groan when I read the title as I definitely expected the nude panel chiffon thing, but was blown away by this. She reminds me of when she broke out in Zorro and she had this amazing Spanish princess look, beautiful.

1. KatieKate

I just looked at Getty, and I am truly floored. The hair, the makeup, the shoes, the earrings (LOVE those earrings), the figure, the presence and poise, I could go on. I’m so surprised that people aren’t all over this. BDOTW FOR SURE!