Rinko Kikuchi In Fausto Puglisi – ‘Pacific Rim’ LA Premiere

Rinko Kikuchi In Fausto Puglisi - 'Pacific Rim' LA Premiere

Rinko Kikuchi put her best legs forward on the red carpet at the Dolby Theatre in Hollywood, California last night for the premiere of ‘Pacific Rim’.

The Asian beauty, who doesn’t have ‘play it safe’ as part of her vocabulary, donned a Fausto Puglisi Fall 2013 double-slit high-neck dress accented with gold-and-silver embellished details.

Opting for slicked-back hair, a dark-rouge lip colour and no jewels, I can’t help wishing she had worn boots similar to the ones the model is wearing in the look book picture, which add an edge to this sexy frock.

I have worn these same Louboutins to an office job, so they kinda take the gloss off this look for me.

You can buy Rinko’s Fausto Puglisi dress from Luisa via Roma.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Blake Lively In Burberry Prorsum - 'Turbo' New York Premiere

Blake Lively In Burberry Prorsum – ‘Turbo’ New York Premiere

Christian Dior Fall 2013 Moscow Show

Christian Dior Fall 2013 Moscow Show

11 Responses to Rinko Kikuchi In Fausto Puglisi – ‘Pacific Rim’ LA Premiere

1. Yeliz July 10, 2013 at 10:10 #

The shoes aren’t my only problem, the whole look doesn’t work for me, mainly because this isn’t a beautiful dress.

2. Kelly July 10, 2013 at 11:45 #

Available at Luisaviaroma: http://bit.ly/1aazV5p

• Catherine Kallon July 10, 2013 at 15:32 #

thanks

3. dee July 10, 2013 at 13:17 #

I do not like the high slits on this dress.

4. Christine July 10, 2013 at 13:25 #

Not liking the shoes and the look is underwhelming.

5. Rebecca Z July 10, 2013 at 14:58 #

I would have liked this much better with a legging or cigarette pant underneath. And that surprises me because I don’t usually like the dress over pants look, but in this case, it would have made the top a long tunic which, with these two slits, it really is. I just don’t like this idea of a panel of fabric in the front just to cover your crotch.

6. julyol1972 July 10, 2013 at 19:32 #

Thanks for commenting on the shoes FC! That’s been my issue with her last two looks, the shoes haven’t suited the dresses or her personality at all. These are a repeat she wore with her orange/red premiere dress – they didn’t work then either.

7. Nat39 July 10, 2013 at 22:10 #

The shoes are too mumsy for such a bold sexy look, def. needed a sexier edgier shoe, and she is not rocking this look anyway – she lacks stature and fierceness to pull off this daring look. She isn’t selling it.

8. Daisy July 11, 2013 at 02:44 #

This is not a pretty dress but
    Interesting. It’s a yawning shoe situation she didn’t put much thought into it. I like her hair, and I thought about doing a shaved bob in the back before. I should do it.

9. KatieKate July 11, 2013 at 02:59 #

Well, I don’t love it, and Dzzzam, those are some high slits, BUT, I do think it shots Rinko, she is fierce, after all, and so is this dress. Don’t care for the shoes, but not sure I would have preferred the boots in the lookbook either.

• KatieKate July 11, 2013 at 21:38 #