Deepika Padukone In Naeem Khan – Macau Bollywood IIFA Awards

Deepika Padukone In Naeem Khan - Macau Bollywood IIFA Awards

Deepika Padukone attended the Macau Bollywood IIFA Awards, India’s version of the Oscars, on Saturday night.

The gorgeous Bollywood actress, who won the Star Plus Audience Jodi of the Year Award, wore a coral floral metallic-beaded chiffon wrap-front gown from Naeem Khan’s Spring 2013 collection styled with nude platform pumps, red glossy lips and a chic updo.

This was Deepika’s second Naeem Khan look from the weekend; both are stunning, but this particular gown is on my wish list so I am delighted to see it off the runway and worn so elegantly.

Which of Deepika’s Naeem Khan looks do you prefer?

Credit: Style.com & AP

21 thoughts on “Deepika Padukone In Naeem Khan – Macau Bollywood IIFA Awards

1. Yeliz

I loved the other look, but I love this one even more. The gown is gorgeous and she looks amazing.

2. Nat39

Def. like this one more, the soft colour, the delicate beading, would’ve preferred a delicate sandal, but she wears it beautifully, so feminine and sensuous.

3. Marybeth

This one! The dress is gorgeous on her!

I don’t like the nude platforms but they aren’t so noticeable as to detract from the look. The rest of her styling is lovely.

1. Charlotte

I agree, the shoes could have been better but she is so gorgeous anyway.
      The dress is so much better on her than on the model !

4. KatieKate

Oh wow…I thought I loved the other gown ’til I saw this–it just takes the cake! She looks gorgeous, love the color on her-perfection with her skin and hair. Makeup is flawless also, love the bold lip. Not such a fan of the shoes, but again, not a deal breaker, as others have stated.

1. TeaAtTwo

+1 She and Naeem work wonders together. I change the sandals but they don’t spoil this lovely look.

5. fromchi-town

I love both her looks, and they were so different from each though they are both Naeem Khan dresses. But this one is just special… I think she looks gorgeous and carries off the dress effortlessly.

6. Sii

Honestly, not working for me. The colour is wrong for her and so is the cut, makes her thighs look manly. I prefe the navy chiffon with beaded bodice, that was perfection.