Blake Lively In Burberry Prorsum – ‘Turbo’ New York Premiere

Blake Lively In Burberry Prorsum - 'Turbo' New York Premiere

Blake Lively showed her support for hubby Ryan Reynolds by attending the ‘Turbo’ New York premiere held at AMC Loews Lincoln Square yesterday evening.

Many of you have questioned Blake’s ability to dress event appropriately in the past and I think she nailed it on this occasion for the animated feature.

Opting for this summer’s barely-there makeup trend, the actress wore a fresh, summery, easy-breezy look consisting of a simple grey scoop-neck Burberry Prorsum tank top with a crystallized Burberry Prorsum Resort 2014 pencil skirt featuring a white waistband and solid-white back.

Elongating her toned pins, she wore Christian Louboutin ‘So Kate’ pumps, which are slowly taking over from the ‘Pigalle’ pumps, with further sparkle added to her look via her favourite jeweller, Lorraine Schwartz.

A radiant sun-kissed glow and tousled golden tresses completed her supportive-role look.

Credit: Style.com, Getty & FameFlynet

18 thoughts on “Blake Lively In Burberry Prorsum – ‘Turbo’ New York Premiere

1. Yeliz

I totally love this look. I love how the top part is so simple, especially with the barely-there makeup, and the bottom part is so elegant. She definitely nailed it on this occasion looking event appropriate, statuesque and gorgeous.

2. Charlotte

A great look, sexy but not too much and totally event appropriate.
    I don’t like the cardigan though.

3. katie

FC thank you for your update, I saw her skirt in a photo and was dying to know what make it was. Lurve it as always!

4. Denise

Adore her makeup and the gorgeous skirt but not the top. It is a little sheer and her underwear is showing.

5. Rebecca Z

She looks pretty, especially from the front. For my taste, the back of the skirt is too tight. she has a gorgeous tush, but not sure we need to see it outlined in every detail.

6. gabis

She looks good but I don’t like the sheer cheap looking tank top and neither the cardigan. Had she opted for the look book blazer she would have been flawless.

7. Anne

This ranks as one of my favorite looks from her ever. Simple, natural makeup with that WOW skirt? excellent.

8. NooG

She’s never been my favorite but she looks great here. I’d even say she is a BDOTW contender despite the outfit being more on the casual side.

9. KatieKate

BDOTW, ALL DAY LONG!! I can’t even say how much I love this, and would give my eye teeth to own/wear it! That skirt!!! Per-fec-tion.