Jelena Ristic In Oscar de la Renta - Novak Djokovic Foundation London Gala Dinner

Wimbledon Men’s runner-up Novak Djokovic and his lovely girlfriend Jelena Ristic hosted the Novak Djokovic Foundation London gala dinner, held at The Roundhouse in London, yesterday evening.

The couple looked in very good spirits; he was decked out in a classic tux, while she looked lovely in an Oscar de la Renta Spring 2013 gown.

It has a stunning silhouette, with a striking mix of chevrons and horizontal stripes giving this Oscar de la Renta gown unmatched drama – perfect for her night in the spotlight.

Taking the styling into her own hands, she opted not to wear a statement necklace – just diamond drop earrings and a Bottega Veneta stretch Knot clutch which is an elegantly elongated version of the signature Knot, one of Bottega Veneta’s most coveted clutches.

You may remember that Fan Bingbing wore this same gown to the Vanity Fair Oscar party.

NMV1MGD_mx

You can buy Jelena’s Bottega Veneta clutch from Neiman Marcus.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

20 thoughts on “Jelena Ristic In Oscar de la Renta – Novak Djokovic Foundation London Gala Dinner

1. Alicat

I have always loved this bold, striking gown. I think it needs attitude and presence to really do it justice. However, she looks lovely.

2. Yeliz

This gown is beautiful and she pulls it off amazingly. I love that she kept her styling simple. She looks enchanting.

3. TeaAtTwo

They both look smashing. I think I prefer the dress on her over when Fan Bingbing wore it at the Vanity Fair party as her more relaxed hairstyle fits better with the gown sans necklace.

4. gabis

I don’t really like it. The dress is gorgeous but she doesn’t have the attitude, presence or edginess to make it work on its own. Also The simple styling doesn’t do the cut for me. This dress needs some bold colours and statement accessories as showed on the runway to be bought to life. And her hair looks a disaster.

5. KatieKate

Question: Is this dress blue stripes? All this time I thought it was black and white, but here it appears to be navy, esp with the addition of the clutch. Anyway, I love it, even the second time around. I think she looks great.

6. kane

I prefer Jelena to Bingbing wearing this–it’s classy, simple and elegant, but I can’t say I’m stunned or wowed.

7. IM

She looks absolutely stunning and in my opinion wears it better than the model on the picture with the black neck piece. I also like her hair style. They both look great.