Victoria Beckham In Louis Vuitton – Wimbledon Men’s Final

Victoria Beckham In Louis Vuitton - Wimbledon Men’s Final

Victoria Beckham and her BFF Tana Ramsay attended the Men’s Singles Final between Novak Djokovic and Andy Murray held at the All England Lawn Tennis and Croquet Club in Wimbledon, London on Sunday afternoon.

While Tana wore a Victoria Beckham red dress styled with a nude clutch and nude Brian Atwood pumps, Victoria opted for a sexy Louis Vuitton lingerie-inspired grey-checked slip dress with spaghetti straps and Chantilly lace trims with light embellishments from the Fall 2013 collection.

Look familiar?

That’s because VB wore the same dress on a photo shoot with Boo George which is believed to be for Vogue Australia.

Victoria styled her look with a black clutch from her own collection and her Casadei ‘Blade’ pumps.

Many have complained that her look was a little too sexy for the event, but I think – as always – that she looked amazing, staying true to herself and her style.

Credit: Style.com, Getty & FameFlynet

24 thoughts on “Victoria Beckham In Louis Vuitton – Wimbledon Men’s Final

1. Charlotte

A little bit too sexy for the event for sure but she looks really great in this dress ! It’s not tacky thanks to the low-profile styling.

2. LeeAnn

lovely dress for a cocktail party- not appropriate for Wimbledon. Part of dressing well is knowing where and when to wear an outfit.

3. Alicat

To me it looks like she forgot to put on the dress she planned to wear. It looks like a slip. Yes, it is called “lingerie inspired”, but it is a dead ringer for the slips at my local department store. I guess the Chantilly lace makes it special??

4. MelBell

I love it… It’s a bit of a throw back to her Posh Spice days when she used to get around in LBD’s constantly, crazy she still looks this good 15 years later!

5. TL

She looks great, but can’t help the fact that the dress still looks like a lingerie. Too sexy for Wimbledon…

6. Cookie

Was anyone in London yesterday? I don’t blame her for that dress purely on weather alone!

7. CreoleLady

Like the PJ trend, lingerie-inspired outfits risk looking too “bedroom”. Wrong event, even if I did like the dress (and I don’t). Much prefer Tana Ramsay’s look.

8. Lashae

Even if this outfit is event inappropriate, don’t care for it. It looks like a black lace slip, nothing more.

9. m

i absolutely love it.. simple n classy.. i tink she looks sophisticated… where fashion is concerned.. theres no right or wrong.. an individual makes their own choice.. what we comment is purely our own opinions.. anyway.. i love her in this…

10. arwa

I think it looks way better on her than on Kate Moss. Actually, I think she wore it in a very “classy” way.

11. Rebecca Z

Too slip-like for my taste, but I am sure she was cool and comfortable on a very hot day. Sort of the antithesis of Gerard and Bradley.

12. Marybeth

Absurdly inappropriate for the event. The real problem is not that the dress looks like a slip (which it does) nor that it is “too sexy.” The problem is that it is screaming “cocktail party” at a daytime sporting event.
    This is a surprising fail from VB as she normally is an ace at daytime fashion.

13. KatieKate

I am really surprised she would wear this. Her friend looks so much more chic and appropriate. Had she been attending an evening party of some sort, then it would have worked. But here, no. I was esp. appalled by the pic of her leaning forward with all that boobage. Not sophisticated enough for her or for Wimbledon.

14. Gioia

The dress seems a bit inappropriate, particularly for where she was sitted (The Royal Box). But it was 122F in London yesterday so I can understand why she wore that. Also, I think she wore Casadei Blade pumps. There was a clearer picture of her shoes over at Daily Mail.

15. TeaAtTwo

I prefer Tana’s outfit, Victoria’s is too much of an evening look though she does look good.