Julia Roberts In Valentino - 2014 Creative Arts Emmy Awards

Julia Roberts In Valentino – 2014 Creative Arts Emmy Awards

Jessica Pare's Prabal Gurung Floral-Print Cotton and Silk-Blend Satin Dress

Jessica Pare’s Prabal Gurung Floral-Print Cotton and Silk-Blend Satin Dress

25 Responses to Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

1. rafael July 5, 2013 at 18:06 #

Miley Cyrus with that dress on BDOTW poll? What’s next?

• KatieKate July 5, 2013 at 19:00 #

And Nicki Minaj in the same week. The horror! :-)

2. Nat39 July 5, 2013 at 18:26 #

Zhang Ziyi in the red Valentino dress, the vibrant colour, the sophisticated style of it…such a standout. Pace Wu with the delightful ladylike look – runner-up.

• KatieKate July 5, 2013 at 18:58 #

My vote was the exact flip side of yours-and believe me I went back and forth. Loved them both, but ultimately went with Pace b/c I appreciated her styling choices just a bit more. But Zhang looked ab fab as well!

• Nat39 July 5, 2013 at 19:10 #

Loved these two the most :))

• Marybeth July 5, 2013 at 19:50 #

I also keep going back and forth between those two!
      Both looks have a wonderful blend of modern sleekness and old-fashioned romanticism.
      I’m not crazy about the chunkiness of Pace’s shoes, though they don’t ruin the look for me — and I love her clutch.
      I finally voted for ZZ but, in all honesty, I could just have easily gone for Pace.

Hats off to Rinko Kikuchi, BTW, for creating a fine look out of such an awkward dress.

3. Shifa July 5, 2013 at 19:17 #

I would’ve picked Blake lively in Gucci had she been here

• KatieKate July 5, 2013 at 23:48 #

Oh, I forgot about her…that would have made it even harder!

4. Mol July 5, 2013 at 19:25 #

Miroslava Dumas, I enjoyed her whole fashion week, and I loved Rinko Kikuchi’s outfit too so she is my runner up.

5. Jolene July 5, 2013 at 19:55 #

How Kristen Stewart even made in the list ???

6. Dirk July 5, 2013 at 19:58 #

I actually gave it to Miley. Whoa.

But in a very odd way, she is REALLY pulling these non-conventional looks off.

7. dee July 5, 2013 at 20:42 #

Pace Wu.

8. Moxie July 5, 2013 at 21:35 #

Love Zhang Ziyi and Pace Wu this week.

9. Eve_V July 5, 2013 at 21:50 #

You know it’s been a poor week when Nicki Minaj is in a Best Dressed poll, haha.
    I would’ve liked to see Blake Lively here. Even though I would not necessarily vote for her, I thought she looked great in that Gucci dress. My vote is between Kate Bosworth and Rinko Kikuchi. So much for summer, but they really rocked their respective looks.

10. Yeliz July 6, 2013 at 01:02 #

My best dressed is Zhang Ziyi in Giambattista Valli Couture, but since she isn’t in the poll, my vote goes to Pace Wu. My runner-up is Kristen.

• wangyu July 6, 2013 at 01:46 #

she was framed,because the other actress jealous of her,zhang ziyi is the best actress in china,so many actress hate her,it`s ture,zhang ziyi often framed by fake news in china

• wangyu July 6, 2013 at 01:48 #

i correct it,zhang ziyi is one of the best actress in china

• KatieKate July 6, 2013 at 22:02 #

Oh yes…I totally forgot about that beautiful dress. I probably would have voted for that too. But I think it was a smart choice to put up the Valentino look from Zhang, as most everyone loved it, whereas a lot of people disliked the crown with her Valli gown. This actually gave her a much better chance of actually winning, which she did.

• Quinn July 7, 2013 at 00:34 #

I would have voted for Ziyi in Valli Couture too if it were on the pole. I didn’t find the crown distracting at all. The dress was so pretty I didn’t even notice the crown. but I guess so many people hate the crown, that’s why it didn’t make it on the pole. I voted for here anyway!

11. TL July 6, 2013 at 04:55 #

Pace Wu in Ulyana Sergeenko Couture and Kristen Stewart in Chanel are my two favorites

12. Jeremy July 6, 2013 at 06:09 #

voted for Miley and i don’t EVEN care. her style is unique to her and somehow she’s actually pulling off each and every look she tries. she’s killin’ it! it’s not what i’d wanna see on everyone, but she’s werking it and i appreciate the effort. this vintage Versace is glorious on her.

13. Meme1987 July 6, 2013 at 16:23 #

I never thought that I eould say that, not even in a million years but Kristen look sa damn good.

14. DAT July 7, 2013 at 08:54 #

Thanks to the editors for including some new faces; women who think ‘outside the box’. But, hey, fashionistas (os); ‘what up’ with all the support for the most yawn worthy looks!?!

15. crack July 7, 2013 at 19:38 #

Totally unrelated but Congrats on Andy’s win FC…It was amazing :)

16. Simon July 7, 2013 at 21:22 #

i voted for Naomie Harris, cauz she is the only one i wouldn’t change a thing to her look, every single one of the others have things i’d have changed.