Hayley Atwell In Roksanda Ilincic – Fashion Rules Exhibition

Hayley Atwell In Roksanda Ilincic - Fashion Rules Exhibition

Hayley Atwell attended the launch party for the Fashion Rules exhibition, a collection of dresses worn by HRH Queen Elizabeth II, Princess Margaret and Diana, Princess of Wales, at Kensington Palace in London yesterday evening alongside Pixie Geldof and Naomie Harris.

The British actress opted for a dress by one of the favourite designers of celebrities, Roksanda Ilincic.

Her Spring 2013 colour-block dress with an effortless silhouette and striking royal-blue twill collar was styled with white Louboutin pumps, a Mawi statement ring and a gold Stark clutch.

Additional pops of fuchsia-pink via her lips and nails give this sophisticated look a fun feel, with a chic topknot completing the look.

WORDDR810008BMU_1_large

You can buy Hayley’s Roksanda Ilincic dress from Matches Fashion Global and Matches Fashion UK.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Michelle Williams' Jason Wu Beaded Silk-Chiffon Gown

Michelle Williams’ Jason Wu Beaded Silk-Chiffon Gown

Celebrities Love...Giuseppe Zanotti 'Alien' Sandals

Celebrities Love…Giuseppe Zanotti ‘Alien’ Sandals

14 Responses to Hayley Atwell In Roksanda Ilincic – Fashion Rules Exhibition

1. Beth Rodrigues July 5, 2013 at 13:31 #

well..it’s cetainly school marmish..

2. jessicamarantelli July 5, 2013 at 13:36 #

I love this look. Sure it maybe kinda schoolish but I love the pops of different yet complementary colours (blue collar, tangerine cuff and red lips and nails). In my opion…Great all round.

3. Lee ann July 5, 2013 at 13:57 #

I love the dress but to stop it being so Schoolmarmish would have preferred better shoes

4. dee July 5, 2013 at 13:58 #

I don’t like the dress.

5. robert July 5, 2013 at 16:13 #

This is such a unique and interesting dress. It looks better on her than the model, but I like the orange T-Strap shoes on the model better than her white pumps.

6. Yeliz July 5, 2013 at 16:32 #

She looks nice enough, but I really wish that she’d worn the gorgeous runway shoes.

7. Nat39 July 5, 2013 at 17:40 #

I don’t care for the dress but she is making it work – her styling is impeccable (I love the shoes on the model but Hayley’s white pumps are on-trend and work perfectly with the look too, the neatly pulled up hair, makeup, accessories…all very polished and on point), she has the figure to pull off the silhouette, and is well-poised to carry it off gracefully. Minus the slight creases on the skirt, this look gets thumbs up from me.

8. Daisy July 5, 2013 at 17:43 #

The shoes were actually Louboutin, clutch was by Stark and the ring was Mawi London x

• Catherine Kallon July 6, 2013 at 07:28 #

many thanks

9. KatieKate July 5, 2013 at 17:58 #

I really like this dress, I don’t hate the shoes, but def prefer the runway pair. I think the clutch and jewelry are perfect, the only thing I don’t care for is the lip color. I feel like the fuchsia really doesn’t work, but it doesn’t ruin the overall effect.

10. arwa July 5, 2013 at 18:46 #

I like it, but I think it would be less schoolish if she wore her hair down.

11. Christine July 6, 2013 at 01:30 #

I like this look. The styling is great here.

12. Christine July 6, 2013 at 01:30 #

I like this look. The styling is great here!

13. kane July 6, 2013 at 04:52 #

I liked this at first sight, but on closer inspection there are a few things that are bothering me: it’s the topknot that indeed pushes this too much in the direction of headmistress for me too. I don’t really like the clutch and while the fuschia is quirky, I probably could have done without it. What’s really bothering me though are the creases. As for the shoes, despite their enormous size: love ‘em!