Who Wore Christian Dior Better..Ni Ni, Jennifer Lopez or Jun Ji-hyun?

16th Shanghai International Film Festival - Opening Ceremony & Red Carpet

Can you believe that in the space of two-and-a-half weeks, this Christian Dior Pre-Fall 2013 look has been worn three times?

Ni Ni was the first, wearing the white cashmere-and-silk knitted top with a coral hoop skirt featuring a rise-and-fall hemline to the Shanghai Film Festival opening ceremony.

The actress styled her look with gold pointy pumps.

A few days later Jennifer Lopez took to the Hollywood Walk of Fame wearing the same look with a horrendous choice of black ankle-strap pumps.

Cut to this week and the look had a third outing courtesy of Jun Ji-hyun at the Dior Fall 2013 Couture show.

The pretty South Korean actress added a white tulle underlay to give the skirt more volume, which was lacking in both Ni Ni’s and Jennifer’s looks, plus her styling was more complementary, with orange velvet pumps, a gold cuff and a silver clutch providing the finishing touches.

In Jun Ji-hyun’s case it was definitely third time’s a charm, so she wins for me.

Click here for a bigger image.

CDIOR_022_1366.450x675

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Jessica Alba's MiH 'Hockney' Shirt

Jessica Alba’s MiH ‘Hockney’ Shirt

Victoria Beckham In Louis Vuitton - Unknown Photoshoot

Victoria Beckham In Louis Vuitton – Unknown Photoshoot

12 Comments

12 Responses to Who Wore Christian Dior Better..Ni Ni, Jennifer Lopez or Jun Ji-hyun?

1. Oscar July 4, 2013 at 10:26 #

The best was Marion Cotillard… I don’t love any of these three looks

2. Yeliz July 4, 2013 at 10:32 #

It’s Ni Ni for me. I like her simple styling and the pulled back hair. JLo’s look was just bad and I don’t like how we can see the white tulle at Jun’s version.

3. justme July 4, 2013 at 11:06 #

It’s Jun Ji-hyun for me as well.
    The white underlay makes a world of difference. The skirt looks more like a fashion piece and less like a fabric mess.

Ni Ni is super pretty though.

4. Pene July 4, 2013 at 13:21 #

Easy. The one who cared to ensure it was ironed

5. Nat July 4, 2013 at 13:55 #

There should be an option of none to mark. This dress is hideous and not flattery on anyone

6. KatieKate July 4, 2013 at 17:14 #

I wish people understood the difference between stating their opinion and making grossly exaggerated, blanket statements. Anyway, I also prefer Jun due to her choice of shoes, the petticoat, and the lack of wrinkles. I did prefer Ni Ni’s hair, though.

7. rita July 4, 2013 at 19:28 #

I personally think this dress should be worn by only PETITE women like those 2 beautiful Asian actresses. It doesn’t flatter someone with curves as it tends to accentuate their curves more than anything else. Besides, JLO looks really bad from head to toe!

8. Nat39 July 4, 2013 at 20:59 #

The dress suits Ni Ni the most, her polished sleek hairstyle works perfectly and the gold metallic pumps actually work better than the velvet on Jun imo (and the tulle underlay is just a no). The dress didn’t suit divalicious JLo to begin with, was way ott for the event and completely let down by the shoe choice.
    Wrinkly skirt is a let down, but Ni Ni is the best of the 3 for me.

9. Wafa July 4, 2013 at 23:40 #

Marion Cotillard wore this dress too, and she looked better than any of these women in it. I’m not sure why she’s not included, but I voted Jun Ji-hyun, I think this shade of orange is really dull.

• Catherine Kallon July 5, 2013 at 08:23 #

Firstly it is a top and a skirt, and Marion wore a strapless top making the look totally different.

• snowlion July 5, 2013 at 12:23 #

I know Marion’s is different, but her choices with the skirt (colour/top) made it so much better (she looks beautiful) than the truly awful peach/t combo. Of this three, I prefer the first Ladies ‘look’, but it makes her look saggy, so maybe the third one wins (despite the tulle).

10. Nguyen June 27, 2014 at 08:53 #

I think Ni Ni is prettiest here, the cutting fits her so well. Bring out her good figure, slim and tall. Her hair is great too. I just browse some of her pictures, like her for the fact that she can be both sexy, innocent look. Is rare for me.