03.07.13

Pace Wu In Ulyana Sergeenko Couture - Bulgari 'High Jewellery Diva' Collection Event

Pace Wu attended a Bulgari event unveiling the ‘High Jewellery Diva’ collection, held at Hotel Potocki in Paris, France during Haute Couture week.

The Asian beauty wore her second Ulyana Sergeenko Spring 2013 Couture look of the day, this time selecting a pretty blue off-the-shoulder cocktail dress featuring a voluminous skirt and that familiar neckline we saw during Cannes Film Festival courtesy of Zhang Yuqi and Fan Bingbing, and more recently on Natalia Vodianova.

Proving that she is the perfect ambassador for the brand, she was dripping with Bulgari jewels, plus she carried a purple croc Bulgari top-handle bag from the ‘Diva’ collection.

Gold Christian Louboutin peep-toes, a glossy nude lip colour and a centre-parted ponytail completed her look.

Do you love this look, or have you seen this style of dress too many times to appreciate it?

Credit: Style.com & FameFlynet

Ashley Roberts In Three Floor - Mayfair Hotel

Ashley Roberts In Three Floor – Mayfair Hotel

Gemma Arterton In Lanvin - Lancôme Show by Alber Elbaz Party

Gemma Arterton In Lanvin – Lancôme Show by Alber Elbaz Party

27 Responses to Pace Wu In Ulyana Sergeenko Couture – Bulgari ‘High Jewellery Diva’ Collection Event

1. tod July 3, 2013 at 12:32 #

enough of this type of dress please!

• Fiona-Brasil July 3, 2013 at 14:50 #

+1.

2. Lara July 3, 2013 at 12:47 #

I have not left a comment in a long time. This look gets me to break that spell. I love it, and for me it’s at the top of my BDOTW list. Yes, we’ve had an overload of the style especially at (was it) Cannes. But Pace looks so ethereal, and the jewellery (which was no doubt required given the event) is stunning. LOVE it.

3. dee July 3, 2013 at 13:12 #

I love everything but the bag. She needed to find a clutch from the collection.

• NooG July 3, 2013 at 16:55 #

4. Yeliz July 3, 2013 at 13:19 #

This neckline is starting to get boring, three times was enough. The bag looks out of place. And whilst the jewels are gorgeous and this is a Bulgari event, the necklace and the earrings are too much together. I prefer her other Sergeenko look, but my favourite look of her this week so far is the Valli one.

• H July 3, 2013 at 17:45 #

I really like Pace Wu on this dress, but take a look at Anna Dello Russo´s interpretation, I like it even though it doesn´t look as neat as Pace.

• MissCru July 3, 2013 at 18:03 #

I really like it on Anna Dello Russo. It’s different unlike the other ones

5. Alicat July 3, 2013 at 13:46 #

She definitely has a preference for twee, sugary sweet dresses and this is no exception. The voluminous skirt and hemline are too much. Then, of course,there is the neckline. Maybe it is a matter of taste, but I find this painted doll look lacking in personality and individuality.

6. Christine July 3, 2013 at 14:05 #

Not liking the accessories.

• MissCru July 3, 2013 at 18:02 #

7. Cass July 3, 2013 at 14:19 #

Gorgeous but maybe she should lose the bag and either the necklace or the earrings.

8. gabis July 3, 2013 at 14:27 #

Although this silhouette has been worn many times, including by Dita Von Teese, this is the first time I actually care for it.
    The necklace and earrings are working I think. But chosing either one of the pieces and adding bracelets or rings would’ve been preferred.
    The bag however is impossible to cope with. It feels totally out of place and doesn’t work. I agree with Dee.

9. Bergdorf July 3, 2013 at 16:20 #

She looks like a Disney princess … But not in a good way ! Really don’t like the neckline and the baby blue colour …

10. charlotte July 3, 2013 at 16:23 #

I’m so tired of these plunge necklines!!Ulyana sergreenko has more to offer,ok?
    But I can’t deny that this look is working for her.Pace looks like she just jumped out of the carrige of Cinderella.Since she already adimitted her love for princess moments on her official Weibo page,it dosen’t surprise me to see her in this dress. That croc bag is an eyesore.Other than that,her make-up and whole presentation are flawless.

11. Angela July 3, 2013 at 16:28 #

Even though the silhouette is nothing new, her styling breathes new life into it. I love her jewels, they look so antique and they give a vintage vibe. I also like the ladylike bag, although I wish it were small and gold (althoughI think silver accessories wouldve been great for this look) it is a bit distracting. Overall I like the look and it keeps me from being bored, but it isn’t flawless.

12. AnnaP July 3, 2013 at 18:42 #

She looks stunning – I would have all the Asian actresses/models in my BDOTW most of the time.

13. KatieKate July 3, 2013 at 19:40 #

Breathtaking. I’m not tired of this style….yet. She looks so pretty, and the jewelry is a great complement, the shoes, I feel, could’ve been better, and the bag is unacceptable. But again, she looks so gorge, I can’t fault her for those minor details.

14. Lydie July 3, 2013 at 20:17 #

She looks like a doll! OK, now I’m sure of it, I have a girl crush on her. She looks perfect all the time!

15. ChicTrends July 3, 2013 at 21:21 #

She looks amazing! Really loving that dress.

Best,x

16. Aline July 3, 2013 at 21:57 #

When I scrolled down, my eyes imediately focused on the neckline and I thought ‘again?!’ But then I looked at the whole picture and realized that I’m not actually tired of Ulyana’s creations at all, and won’t be while they make whoever is wearing them look this good.

And Pace looks absolutely stunning, like a modern princes really. I love every single thing about this look, the styling is perfection, hair and makeup as well. The jewelry gives a royal feel to it while the bag makes the outfit look more modern.

Now I’m really torn between this look and the Giambattista Valli one.

17. Pedro July 4, 2013 at 01:21 #

Almost the same dress but she looks PERFECT

18. Nadine July 4, 2013 at 03:58 #

Princess-y in a bad way, but it isn’t just the dress. Anna got it right.

19. Namel July 4, 2013 at 10:47 #

Although it is a really nice look for such an event (minus the bag)everytime i see this neckline i picture Zhang Yuqi in the divine green dress and she always wins. Without the bag i would probably be more impressed.

20. snowlion July 5, 2013 at 12:26 #

Erm, no. The doll thing just creeps me out, and enough of the pushed together, out there boobage.

21. k6wing July 5, 2013 at 21:08 #

The bag ruined it for me