Miroslava Duma In Jason Wu – Armani Privé Fall 2013 Couture Show

Miroslava Duma In Jason Wu - Armani Privé Fall 2013 Couture Show

Miroslava Duma continued her chic streak during Paris Haute-Couture Fashion Week, joining Anna Dello Russo at the Armani Privé Fall 2013 show at Theatre National de Chaillot yesterday.

After showing us a casual-cool Chanel outing earlier in the day, the petite stylista dressed things up in a Jason Wu Resort 2014 look that she flaunted to perfection.

The midriff-baring bralette top and high-waisted pencil skirt, printed in a greyscale, scattered palm-leaf motif, had a shadowy tropical edge, which put this trendster look on the intriguing map and far from cliché territory.

Even when Mira threw over her shoulders the structured, cropped jacket in the same frond-frenzied print, the separates worked their magic.

She could have definitely lost the necklace, and I would have never missed it.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Anna Dello Russo In Altuzarra - Armani Privé Fall 2013 Couture Show

Anna Dello Russo In Altuzarra – Armani Privé Fall 2013 Couture Show

Jaime King's Juicy Couture Imperial Starflower Maxi Dress

Jaime King’s Juicy Couture Imperial Starflower Maxi Dress

12 Responses to Miroslava Duma In Jason Wu – Armani Privé Fall 2013 Couture Show

1. Christine July 3, 2013 at 02:58 #

I am bit mind boggled on why she is insisting on not wearing the designer whose show she is attending except for Dior. Unless the pr firms is not lending her clothes for the show? The mind is boggled.

However, She is rocking this look.

• Mandy July 3, 2013 at 03:24 #

+1 unless she can’t get the clothes, i think its rather rude.

• Christine July 3, 2013 at 04:25 #

Some might even say disrespectful. Especially if you’re sitting in the front row or a celeb/fashion important person, etc.

I’m assuming if a person gets the chance to sit front row then they are important (it varies from season to season, I guess) to that specific brand or designer.

Or maybe the pr firms are not lending her clothes. She is a fashion editor, so who knows.

• MissCru July 3, 2013 at 18:05 #

+1 but i still love her.

• KatieKate July 3, 2013 at 19:59 #

She is not the only one, not even close. I think we see mostly celebs wearing the designer to the show, not the editors. It just so happens that she has become somewhat of a celeb. Anna Win tour doesn’t wear the designer to their show, neither does ADR, Emannuelle Alt, Glenda Bailey, I could go on and on. Just an informed observation. Not saying it’s right or wrong.

2. kane July 3, 2013 at 05:41 #

I agree about the necklace, the accessories in general actually, the shoes are a bit bla too. Can’t really get on board with all these bralettes that we’ve been seeing the past few days. Having said that though, she certainly pulls the look off.

3. Yeliz July 3, 2013 at 06:54 #

I agree about the necklace, but the rest is great. She is werking this. And although I don’t like it when attendees don’t wear the designer whose show they’re attending, I can give her a pass for the second time.

4. Liz July 3, 2013 at 07:29 #

I love that look. LOVE it. She could stand to lose the necklace but everything else about the look is a win!

5. TeaAtTwo July 3, 2013 at 09:37 #

I really hate the bralette top, the other pieces are interesting.

6. CreoleLady July 3, 2013 at 14:48 #

Not feeling the swim top. All three pieces in the print — too much, and stylistically lazy when combined with black pumps imo. I’ve liked a couple of her other looks but not this one.

7. KatieKate July 3, 2013 at 20:02 #

I think she looks adorbs. Love h2t and don’t really mind the necklace.

8. Lydie July 3, 2013 at 20:20 #

She has the body to rock this look, I would have liked to see it with the jacket on, but it is pretty nonetheless