Anna Dello Russo In Altuzarra – Armani Privé Fall 2013 Couture Show

Anna Dello Russo In Altuzarra - Armani Privé Fall 2013 Couture Show

Anna Dello Russo made another stop on her haute-couture rounds, turning heads at the Armani Privé Fall 2013 show at Theatre National de Chaillot in Paris, France on Tuesday.

After showing us a repeat look at the Christian Dior Fall 2013 presentation, ‘Vogue’ Japan’s editor-at-large paraded out an adventurous Altuzarra Spring 2013 olive-green dress.

A worldly, exotic romp, the design’s draped top was smattered with embellishment and a gold-foil stamp—for that Midas touch—while the skirt was wrapped up in rows of fringe.

That Anna buckled herself into knee-grazing Gianvito Rossi for Altuzarra sandal-boots and strapped on metallic wrist cuffs only added another layer of fashion-warrior flavour to the mix.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Uma Thurman's Saint Laurent Ankle Strap Pumps

Uma Thurman’s Saint Laurent Ankle Strap Pumps

Miroslava Duma In Jason Wu - Armani Privé Fall 2013 Couture Show

Miroslava Duma In Jason Wu – Armani Privé Fall 2013 Couture Show

18 Responses to Anna Dello Russo In Altuzarra – Armani Privé Fall 2013 Couture Show

1. Christine July 3, 2013 at 01:55 #

Another flop look from her

• Yeliz July 3, 2013 at 06:51 #

• justme July 3, 2013 at 10:07 #

2. Rebecca Z July 3, 2013 at 02:14 #

So bizarre. I like the dress, but she is so weird.

3. Jonna July 3, 2013 at 02:22 #

Although this outfit isn’t winning any awards soon, I feel like her styling works well with the dress, the only thing that is a little out of place is the clutch, it doesn’t go with her warrior- chic vibe.

4. Kathy July 3, 2013 at 04:06 #

I like this. All the components of the outfit make sense together. It’s bold, but not over-the-top or Gaga-esque. ADR knows how to make some noise without shouting through a bullhorn, metaphorically speaking.

5. Dhppy July 3, 2013 at 05:03 #

It’s at the point where I flinch when I know an ADR photo is coming, but to my surprise, I actually like this ensemble, boots included.

• julyol1972 July 3, 2013 at 05:36 #

I know right? The boots and dress should not work in theory, but I’m pleasantly surprised how much I like it – especially with those boots. I agree that the clutch isn’t quite right. I also think that her hair takes away from the overall styling – I wish she’d pulled it back or up.

• dee July 5, 2013 at 13:48 #

I agree. I actually like this look and I never like what she wears.

6. Alicat July 3, 2013 at 06:44 #

I love this dress, especially the colour and different textures. She makes it her own with the sandal boots. I don’t love all of AdR’s looks, but I do admire her boldness and individual take on fashion.

7. Denise July 3, 2013 at 07:59 #

This is good, finally. Love the boots with the dress, she needs to change her hairstyle, and the clutch is out of place, but overall a great improvement from her former look.

8. TeaAtTwo July 3, 2013 at 09:43 #

I’ll admit, I’ve enjoyed most of her outfits lately. It’s interesting and nice that’s she’s still wearing S13 looks.

9. Ali July 3, 2013 at 10:16 #

She’s not your classic ‘pretty’ celeb but she’s brave with her fashion choices. I really like this look, she has the figure to pull it off.

10. KatieKate July 3, 2013 at 20:08 #

She is awesome. I am always excited to see what she will cook up next, and this is more like it after her repeat offense of the Balenciaga. I am so glad she opted to go all out and wear the knee high sandal boots. The clutch could be better, but everything else works so well, I am willing to let that slide.

• KatieKate July 4, 2013 at 23:04 #

I realize this is a day late and a dollar short–but the clutch is Bottega Veneta. She wore it also with a Lanvin dress on the same day to another event, and it looked much better with that look.

11. CreoleLady July 3, 2013 at 20:12 #

I like the dress and the length is flattering. The clutch and shoes don’t relate to the other at all. I like the idea of gladiators, but think I would prefer to the ankle instead of a boot all the way up to the knee.

12. Barbara July 3, 2013 at 22:39 #

I’ve always, ALWAYS been an admirer of her fashion statements. I love over the top, and her ensembles are a clear example of that. She turns heads wherever she walks.
    BUT… maybe, just maybe, can she now think about taking it down one, only one notch and start dressing more age appropriate?
    These last pictures of her at Fashion Week are not really bueno.

I would murder for those sandal boots though.

13. Amanda July 4, 2013 at 05:31 #

I don’t always like what ADR wears but I do admire her fearlessness. On this occassion I happen to like everything about this outfit.