Pace Wu In Ulyana Sergeenko Couture – Ulyana Sergeenko Fall 2013 Couture Show

Pace Wu In Ulyana Sergeenko Couture - Ulyana Sergeenko Fall 2013 Couture Show

Pace Wu attended her second show during Fall 2013 Couture Week in Paris this afternoon, taking in the delights of Russian designer Ulyana Sergeenko.

Once again, she swept me off my feet, looking stunning wearing an off-white ladylike frock from Ulyana Sergeenko’s Spring 2013 Couture collection featuring puffed sleeves, a brooch detail and a bustle at the back.

On-trend white pumps by Charlotte Olympia and a pretty box clutch by Ulyana Sergeenko completed her charming look.

Now I have a dilemma. Which look should I put up for BDOTW? I think I am leaning towards this one.

Credit: Style.com & Sina

Rinko Kikuchi In Marios Schwab - 'Pacific Rim' Mexico City Premiere

Rinko Kikuchi In Marios Schwab – ‘Pacific Rim’ Mexico City Premiere

Rita Ora In Topshop - 2013 Fashion Retail Academy Awards

Rita Ora In Topshop – 2013 Fashion Retail Academy Awards

30 Responses to Pace Wu In Ulyana Sergeenko Couture – Ulyana Sergeenko Fall 2013 Couture Show

1. Yeliz July 2, 2013 at 18:27 #

Totally love this look, but only from the ankles up. The gown is amazing on her and I love the hair, makeup and clutch, but the shoes don’t work IMO. I would’ve preferred delicate sandals or less chunky pumps. I prefer the Valli look to be up for BDOTW.

2. Rashmi July 2, 2013 at 18:33 #

This one !!!!! i am in lovveeee !! she is at her best during the fashion shows , right !

3. TeaAtTwo July 2, 2013 at 18:35 #

I didn’t spend much time looking at this dress on style.com but Pace really sells this and looks great.

• mimi July 2, 2013 at 19:35 #

+1 she really is working it

• Christine July 2, 2013 at 20:26 #

She is working it but her Valli is more BDOTW worthy.

4. Emmeline July 2, 2013 at 18:37 #

Gorgeous yet again.

I think either look would be worthy of BDOTW.

5. Abigail July 2, 2013 at 18:44 #

This one absolutely wins over the other one. It’s exquisite.

6. Pedro July 2, 2013 at 19:01 #

Stunning!!!

BDOTW for sure

7. dee July 2, 2013 at 19:27 #

I love this look. BDOTW candidate.

8. Moxie July 2, 2013 at 19:36 #

They are both great, but I’d choose the other one over this.

9. Nat39 July 2, 2013 at 19:41 #

The shoe could’ve been less chunky and an addition of a belt or waistband would’ve been nice, but it’s a great look for her, the dress works on her figure so beautifully, better than on the model, she is like a perfect statuette. Def. prefer this look, the other one was a bit ott with that ballerina-esque tulle skirt.

10. CreoleLady July 2, 2013 at 19:48 #

If someone could just ween her off of those platforms *sigh*. Still, this look slightly edges the other look for me as the other look was a bit more awkward in length.

• CreoleLady July 2, 2013 at 19:50 #

Sorry, that’s”wean” her off (darn these sound alike, spelled different words).

11. fromchi-town July 2, 2013 at 19:52 #

This one… for sure this one. She lools flawless.

12. Anissa July 2, 2013 at 20:10 #

As dreamy and beautiful the other dress was, this look is more polished and styled. Plus it’s not just another pretty princess-ey dress. I vote for this one (and I love her hair!)

• Nat39 July 2, 2013 at 21:04 #

Same thought re: her other look – not another sugary sweet cheesy princess moment (which isn’t that special or ‘out of the ordinarily’ pretty to begin with, pretty and adorable enough but nothing memorable, quite bland and forgettable if you ask me)

13. Elle July 2, 2013 at 21:57 #

Absolute perfection!

14. Rebecca Z July 2, 2013 at 22:35 #

Both are so sweet. Not a big fan of these puffy sleeves.

15. Beth Rodrigues July 3, 2013 at 00:45 #

Better barefoot than those awful clunkers!

16. Marybeth July 3, 2013 at 02:04 #

Despite the heavy shoes — (I am soooo tired of platforms!) — I love this.
    The Valli look was lovely, certainly worthy of being on the BDOTW poll, but I personally like this one more. It has an unusual combination of both romanticism and sleekness.

17. Kathy July 3, 2013 at 03:39 #

The things she wears really speak to my inner eight-year-old, so I’m always conflicted…but seriously. Pace’s style is predictable, frothy, and saccharine. She always looks like a porcelain doll, which I don’t mean in a good way. She needs to switch things up and put away the tulle, the ribbons, the puffy sleeves. Thankfully this look is not as twee as some of her others (like the Valli) so I like it better. At least it’s polished.

18. kane July 3, 2013 at 05:49 #

This angel is a killer! I adored the other look, but I’d definitely go with this one (if not both). I love this from head to, yes indeed, toe. In virtually all cases I’d veto the shoes, and they could be less clunky, but I actually like them here. They make her almost appear to be floating above ground.

19. Alicat July 3, 2013 at 06:50 #

Gorgeous dress. I love the silhouette, so chic and elegant. Perhaps the puffed sleeves are just that bit too much. I have been imagining it sleeveless. I am in love with the quirky bustle. Platformed shoes do seem a bit passé now.

20. Noemi July 3, 2013 at 07:03 #

It’s not easy to choose between the two looks, but I prefer this one. Those are probably the best white shoes I’ve ever seen this season.

21. Denise July 3, 2013 at 08:23 #

She looks much better than the model. Her beauty is captivating. So polished and ladylike. I adore this look.

22. justme July 3, 2013 at 10:11 #

She looks lovely from the ankles up. I really don’t like those shoes. I love that messy braid though.

23. Cass July 3, 2013 at 14:20 #

Of her 3 looks thus far, this is the best! BDOTW please.

24. yop July 3, 2013 at 16:37 #

BDOTW candidato.

25. KatieKate July 3, 2013 at 20:28 #

I didn’t think it possible to prefer a look over her Valli this week, but it happened. She is so breathtakingly beautiful here, I can hardly stand it. This is for sure a BDOTW standout. So glad you showed the bustle in the back–that just makes this look. As for the shoes, I am surprising myself by liking them with this. Somehow they just seem to work. Magnifique!

26. Dhppy July 4, 2013 at 06:23 #