Miroslava Duma In Stella McCartney – Giambattista Valli Fall 2013 Couture Show

Miroslava Duma In Stella McCartney - Giambattista Valli Fall 2013 Couture Show

Miroslava Duma continues to impress during Haute Couture Paris Fashion Week.

This time she was front row at the Giambattista Valli Fall 2013 Couture show, which was held at the Grand Palais in Paris, France on Monday evening.

The fashion editor no doubt stood out wearing a dual-colour white-and-neon-orange Stella McCartney Spring 2013 frock.

In order to protect her modesty, Miroslava wore a white bandeau under her dress which is clearly visible via the sheer panel. I wish this was a close match to her skin tone or covered the entire sheer panel altogether as I find it rather distracting, nullifying the overall effect of the dress.

Those peach pumps which you didn’t like with her Camilla and Marc look, plus a Stella McCartney wooden clutch, completed her look.

So far, this is my least favourite look from the usually flawless FROWer.

351410_in_l

You can buy Miroslava’s Stella McCartney dress on sale at Net-A-Porter.com.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Charlize Theron's Jason Wu Halter Silk Jumpsuit

Charlize Theron’s Jason Wu Halter Silk Jumpsuit

Jennifer Lawrence's Stella McCartney Structured Satin Jumpsuit

Jennifer Lawrence’s Stella McCartney Structured Satin Jumpsuit

10 Responses to Miroslava Duma In Stella McCartney – Giambattista Valli Fall 2013 Couture Show

1. KatieKate July 2, 2013 at 11:52 #

I have to agree about that bandeau, it was the first thing I noticed as well. Otherwise, I like the rest, including the shoes, which go with this dress far better than the other.

2. Charlotte July 2, 2013 at 11:53 #

The dress is great on her and I like the clutch.
    But the bandeau is a shame ! And the shoes are not working here.

• Yeliz July 2, 2013 at 12:10 #

I agree.

• Christine July 2, 2013 at 13:46 #

3. Tootie July 2, 2013 at 12:47 #

Emma stone’s styling of the dress earlier this year was much better

4. dee July 2, 2013 at 13:56 #

I don’t like this dress.

5. Anj July 2, 2013 at 16:41 #

This looks so much better on her than the model. Her tan skin really works well with the bright color of the dress. The bandeau is barely noticeable to me.

6. Lydie July 2, 2013 at 16:56 #

I am not a big Stella McCartney fan, but this I like. The color looks gorgeous with the skin color, I don’t mind about the bandeau (better safe than sorry)

7. kane July 3, 2013 at 06:04 #

Ah, I hate that when it happens. I’d rather somebody doesn’t wear at dress than sabotaging the desired effect, shame. I love the dress, I love the clutch. Maybe not together… but actually, it might be more the way she’s holding that’s bothering me. In some rare cases it makes a statement, in most cases it looks too… undecided, timid, self-concious. As if she still isn’t comfortable in it even despite the bandeau. It’s one thing liking a dress and quite another pulling it off. She might have done the former, but certainly not the latter.

• kane July 3, 2013 at 06:07 #

Dear me, ten hours in the library aren’t too good for my orthographical skills, but I just cannot not check the blog and add my two cents, sorry!