Tatyana Ali In Lorena Sarbu – 2013 BET Awards

Tatyana Ali In Lorena Sarbu - 2013 BET Awards

Tatyana Ali attended the 2013 BET Awards, held at the Nokia Theatre L.A. Live in California on Sunday evening.

‘The Young and the Restless’ actress wore a sexy Lorena Sarbu Spring 2013 black-and-white triangle-beaded gown with a deep plunging front and back.

Opting for black-and-silver jewels and a matching Lancaster Paris clutch, the actress swept her wavy locks to one side, adding a pink lip shade for a pop of colour.

Credit: Lorena Sarbu & Getty

Janelle Monae In Dolce & Gabbana - 2013 BET Awards

Janelle Monae In Dolce & Gabbana – 2013 BET Awards

Taraji P. Henson In Izmaylova - 2013 BET Awards

Taraji P. Henson In Izmaylova – 2013 BET Awards

7 Comments

7 Responses to Tatyana Ali In Lorena Sarbu – 2013 BET Awards

1. kane July 1, 2013 at 13:26 #

I love the flowy pattern of the dress… and while I can live perfectly with a plunging neckline, it then has to be an inspired one and this one ain’t. Is there some more sheer-y fabric in the lookbook version? This would look more interesting.

2. dee July 1, 2013 at 13:33 #

Not crazy about the neckline on her.

3. Christine July 1, 2013 at 14:07 #

Pretty but distracted by the neckline

4. Yeliz July 1, 2013 at 14:19 #

The neckline looks so elegant and sophisticated on the model and I actually like the gown on the model. The neckline looks tacky on Tatyana and it’s bothering me, so I can’t like this look.

5. Rebecca Z July 1, 2013 at 15:31 #

It is a pretty gown, but agree the neckline is a problem for her. Maybe if she had better posture–she looks self-conscious and like she is kind of trying to disappear by hunching her shoulders in. Not gonna work.

6. Prudence July 1, 2013 at 18:16 #

that much boobage is never needed.

7. Pam July 1, 2013 at 21:24 #

Tatyana has had the sheer neckline detail removed from her dress so instead of looking elegantly sexy she looks tacky and cheap. I can understand removing a ruffle to shorten a hem or something like that, but she has totally ruined the look of this dress. That neckline needed that sheer panel and Lorena Sarbu knew it. I wonder if dressmakers feel bad when they do that kind of thing to a beautiful dress?