01.07.13

Naya Rivera In Emilio Pucci – 2013 BET Awards

Naya Rivera In Emilio Pucci - 2013 BET Awards

Naya Rivera cut things short at the 2013 BET Awards, hosted at the Nokia Theatre L.A. Live in California last night.

The ‘Glee’ girl, who wasn’t far from the arms of her rapper boyfriend Big Sean, wore a glittery, long-sleeve mini-frock by Emilio Pucci paired with black Jimmy Choo ‘Anouk’ pumps.

The dress had a casual, sweatshirt silhouette and a haphazard asymmetrical hemline, but the multi-coloured smattering of encrusted sequins ensured a glam-rock vibe.

Delicate Jacqueline Nerguizian earrings and loose bombshell waves—and that requisite bronzed glow—completed her T-shirt temptress look.

Credit: Getty

Christian Dior Fall 2013 Couture Front Row

Christian Dior Fall 2013 Couture Front Row

Lady Gaga In Maison Martin Margiela  - NYC Pride 2013

Lady Gaga In Maison Martin Margiela – NYC Pride 2013

11 Responses to Naya Rivera In Emilio Pucci – 2013 BET Awards

1. Nat39 July 1, 2013 at 20:03 #

The frock does look like a sequinned sweater with an odd hemline, too short and doesn’t look good. Is she pregnant..

2. Yeliz July 1, 2013 at 20:14 #

My only nitpick is that asymmetrical hemline, it looks weird. Other than that, it’s a nice look,

• Anj July 2, 2013 at 16:52 #

All I can say is why? What’s up with that awkward hemline?? But agree, I’m a sucker for sequins and she keeps in otherwise simple in her styling.

3. Mary July 1, 2013 at 21:32 #

She tries way too much.

• Christine July 2, 2013 at 02:40 #

+1 especially here

4. dee July 1, 2013 at 21:34 #

Don’t like it and why does everyone stand like that on the red carpet with one leg crossed in front of the other.

5. Elle July 1, 2013 at 21:35 #

This is a turn in the right direction away from her earlier CH jumpsuit, but I still think she can do much better… I, too, am not a fan of the weird hemline.

6. argentina July 1, 2013 at 21:55 #

I always look forward to see her on the red carpet, maybe that’s beacuse I love her voice and I find her gorgeous but I wish she was more consistent with her looks. We can’t deny the fact that she always brings the sexyness to the RC but sometimes like this one she falls as a tacky JLo. Can anyone talk to her stylist? Someone should take advantage of this diamond in the rough.
    PS: I needed to talk about this feeling inside me lol

7. Katey July 1, 2013 at 22:56 #

She’s so beautiful. Love these colours and her hair :)

What about Michelle Williams of Destiny’s Child? I think she was one of the best dressed of all at the BET awards. Loved her white gown with the gold belt.

8. kane July 2, 2013 at 05:19 #

So many things wrong with this outfit, I don’t even know where to start.

9. snowlion July 2, 2013 at 13:02 #