Shop Her Closet

Shop Her Closet

Google Reader Alternatives

Google Reader Alternatives

11 Responses to Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

1. Yeliz June 29, 2013 at 14:14 #

Juana Acosta in Chanel and Channing Tatum.

2. KatieKate June 29, 2013 at 14:53 #

Seeing Sandra here, amongst the other, predominantly younger nominees, it’s wildly apparent how much she stands out. I am thrilled to see her looking so beautiful and poised. Yay Sandy! Looking hot is the absolute sweetest revenge–even years later….

The men all look outstanding this week, but it’s just not a fair fight when Box is in the running. Hands down winner.

3. Pablo June 29, 2013 at 15:14 #

Never thought I would write this sentence: Anna Dello Russo is my fave of the bunch. That coral and those accessories are perfection.
    Nice Weekend FC & Co! :)

4. Marybeth June 29, 2013 at 17:01 #

Alice Eve in L’Wren Scott. Her sexy-but-classy look was pitch perfect for the event and the season. Sandra Bullock runner-up.

There are very few men who can compete with Beckham when it comes to looking consistently good in a suit, but Channing Tatum is one of them. He got my vote.
    I was tempted to vote for Henry Cavill just because this is the first time I’ve seen him in suit where he doesn’t look like a manikin or action figure. He looks quite comfortable here and very sharp!

5. Nat39 June 29, 2013 at 20:48 #

Alice Eve. The dress was made for her amazing curves, she styled it to perfection and worked the heck out of it, a fabulous look for her at the summer party. Runners-up – Natalie Dormer and Sandra Bullock. Special shoutout to Miley, I liked her look this week, it worked well for her.

David Beckham looking so sleek in his suit for the men. A well put-together Channing Tatum – runner-up.

6. NooG June 30, 2013 at 01:42 #

I would have loved to see Henry Cavill in that casual look he wore this week but DARN is Sandra hot! Also, really like Miley’s look. I hope she does more like this in the future because she looked fantastic.

7. Fashion Guru June 30, 2013 at 02:03 #

Miley is the only one giving me a true fashion moment here. So chic, so unique– and she managed to pull off white pumps. That’s very difficult honeys.

And then sex-on-a-stick Beckham. Love!

8. Ann June 30, 2013 at 06:54 #

Much better collection all round this week

Anna Dello Russo in Christian Dior

9. emmieoakley June 30, 2013 at 10:17 #

Disappointed that Bella Heathcote isn’t on the list this week.

10. Nat June 30, 2013 at 13:15 #

Sandra Bullock all the way

11. jamilaMaz June 30, 2013 at 13:41 #

ADR just posted this on her IG! But Sandra still wins it for me, she just looks so good. I really liked Mollie King too, so cute & fresh!