26.06.13 Premiere

‘White House Down’ New York Premiere Round Up

'White House Down' New York Premiere Round Up

Here is a look at some more folks who joined Maggie Gyllenhaal on the red carpet at the Ziegfeld Theater for the ‘White House Down’ New York premiere yesterday evening.

Jamie Foxx: The actor opted for another grey suit, this time adding some flair to his look with an ice-blue silk shirt and contrasting dark-blue tie.

Channing Tatum: The actor was looking equally handsome, wearing a windowpane-check Gucci charcoal-grey suit with a white dress shirt and taupe satin tie.

Garcelle Beauvais: The actress finally joined her co-stars of the movie, going for a grander look than Maggie wearing a Memeka by Gustavo Cadile white silk-satin strapless gown with blue embroidered flowers at the hem. While I love that she accessorized with cobalt-blue statement earrings, I dislike the purple lip colour.

Credit: Getty

Daisy Lowe In Jenny Packham - Royal Academy Summer Exhibition Preview Party

Daisy Lowe In Jenny Packham – Royal Academy Summer Exhibition Preview Party

Sandra Bullock In Azzaro - The Tonight Show with Jay Leno

Sandra Bullock In Azzaro – The Tonight Show with Jay Leno

12 Responses to ‘White House Down’ New York Premiere Round Up

1. kane June 26, 2013 at 14:51 #

The men look nice! Garcelle’s dress is okay, but would have needed styling that works for it not against it.

2. Yeliz June 26, 2013 at 14:59 #

I like Jamie’s look from the waist up. Channing looks handsome and dapper. And I like Garcelle’s gown and the earrings, but not the hairstyle and the lip colour.

3. Christine June 26, 2013 at 15:09 #

Jamie and Channing both look BDOTW worthy!!! Wow!

4. David K June 26, 2013 at 15:11 #

Garcelle looks amazing with that dress, I love how the white combine with her skin color. Jamie and Channing very elegant.

5. Lineth Karin June 26, 2013 at 15:22 #

Stunning dress and actress, beautiful.

6. dee June 26, 2013 at 16:26 #

I like Jamie and Channing’s looks. Garcielle’s lip color is not working and the dress is just OK. Hair and makeup are nice.

7. Jennifer Nam June 26, 2013 at 17:28 #

The men look dapper. I love Garcielle’s gown & earrings. I like the crisp sweetheart neck like and it’s refreshing to see blue floral.

8. Tania M June 26, 2013 at 17:31 #

The men look elegant and handsome!
    Garcelle looks simply stunning! The gown is very sofisticated. I love the color and the embroidery at the bottom. She looks flawless. I think it goes great with her complexion.

9. Nat39 June 26, 2013 at 17:57 #

Channing is def. my fave here, a well executed look. Jamie’s suit could’ve been fitted better. Garcelle’s gown is lovely, loving the embroidered hem, the blue statement earrings are a great choice, not loving the fit of the bodice on her however or the lip colour and the hair feels a bit too severe on top.

10. KatieKate June 26, 2013 at 20:31 #

That color on Jamie is to DIE for! BDOTW contender for me. I think Garcelle could have done better, she’s a stunning woman. The dress is nice, but not her best, and that purple lippie is a major misstep.

11. Ornella F June 26, 2013 at 20:38 #

Garcelle is my fav! She looks so wonderful with the dress ! It’s completely made for a beautiful woman like her. I love the contrast between the earings and the bottom of the dress. Men are handsome too.

12. Denise June 27, 2013 at 06:57 #