Hayden Panettiere In Giorgio Armani – Giorgio Armani Spring 2014 Menswear Show

Hayden Panettiere In Giorgio Armani - Giorgio Armani Spring 2014 Menswear Show

Hayden Panettiere took her front row seat alongside her much taller beau Wladimir Klitschko for the Giorgio Armani Spring 2014 Fashion Show in Milan, Italy on Tuesday afternoon.

The Nashville star, who has worn Armani before – most notably for the American Music Awards and The ESPY Awards – wore a chic Armani look on this occasion.

She donned a crystallized bow-accented grey vest, opting for slim-fitting pants over the velvet runway maxi skirt.

A swept updo and Armani accessories, including a silver clutch and silver tassel-accented open-toe slingbacks, completed her look.

3acb7d8862fdb1263e313fbe2526d235

You can buy Hayden’s Giorgio Armani shoes from Armani.com.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

19 thoughts on “Hayden Panettiere In Giorgio Armani – Giorgio Armani Spring 2014 Menswear Show

1. Emeline

Hayden’s a beautiful girl but I find she doesn’t dress for a shape, she has a muscular torso and wide shoulders, where with the wrong outfit, appears bulky and more triangular. I would love to see her dress to accent her figure and not magnify her top half.

2. Jolene

Why those bows ? She is too petit for those giant bows. It looks like she was wrapped for a gift.

3. kane

Loving her attitude, the glasses, the clutch, the hair (!), but the top makes her look so boxy, and I haven’t even started talking about those bows.

4. Marybeth

Surprisingly, given her shirt stature, Hayden is wearing this as well as it can be worn.

The only problem is that the bow-heavy top is ugly and should not be worn by anyone anywhere at any time. ;)

5. Nat39

Those bows are so ugly and overpowering, I find it hard to look past them, the ensemble sits a bit awkwardly on her, feels slightly off and uncomfortable.

6. Xiomalys Crespo

I love this. She carries it off with an elegance we haven’t quite seen from her before.

7. KatieKate

I know I shouldn’t, but I like it. Somehow she makes it work. And I especially love her sunnies, shoes, and fab hair and makeup.