Blake Lively In Chloé – Celler De Can Roca

Blake Lively In Chloé - Celler De Can Roca

Following the premiere of his animated flick ‘Turbo’, Ryan Reynolds and his lovely wife Blake Lively headed out to dinner at Celler De Can Roca.

The stylish couple dressed up for the occasion, with Ryan looking dressy-casual in a light-blue shirt, pink tie and grey slacks, while Mrs Reynolds wore a Chloé Spring 2013 look.

Her navy blouse and cropped pants were instantly recognisable via the silver beaded arrows down both sides, which was a recurring motif from the collection, most recently seen on Diane Kruger.

The actress styled her look with a quilted tan chain-accented bag and sky-scraping heels from her favourite brands, Chanel and Christian Louboutin respectively.

Chloe

Chloé BlouseSaks.com
Chloé PantsSaks.com and Forward by Elyse Walker

Credit: Style.com & BauerGriffin

11 thoughts on “Blake Lively In Chloé – Celler De Can Roca

1. Elle

Love this effortless look! I like how she tucked in the shirt, which makes the whole ensemble look more like a jumpsuit.

2. gabis

Don’t like the outfit but the worst thing imo is the hair and makeup. They bring this look down completely.

3. rita

I am sorry but I hate it! It doesn’t flatter her body and would look better on someone as edgy as Rihanna but not BL in my opinion.

4. Nat39

The ensemble sits slightly awkward on her (can be just the photo), and her tan bag and pumps do not go at all, silver metallic is a much more preferrable choice here.

5. Fiona-Brasil

This looks like a jumpsuit, a bulky one , and even someone gorgeous as Blake doesn’t look good in it. A total mess.

6. KatieKate

I don’t find this flattering on her. Someone with her curves shouldn’t cover them up so much’ it ends up looking bulky, it does her no favors. But I love this outfit, I could totally see it on someone with a different body type. She should stick to sexy. (I know that sounds awful, but she just does it so well!!)