Debby Ryan In Giulietta - 'The Way, Way Back' Los Angeles Film Festival Premiere

Debby Ryan joined Krysten Ritter on the red carpet for the 2013 Los Angeles Film Festival premiere of ‘The Way, Way Back’ held in Los Angeles, California on Sunday evening.

The actress wore a figure-hugging Giulietta Spring 2013 dress.

Her version of this dress, featuring a bustier-inspired bodice, doesn’t have the ornate beading on the black straps, nor does it have a second tier of open lattice inserts on the skirt.

Considering this was an early-evening event, her bling-less version works perfectly well.

I can’t say I am a fan of her red Rauwolf clutch with her summery frock, but I do love her matchy Giulietta wedges with a Perspex platform.

Are you feeling her clutch choice or do you find it dominating this look?

America Ferrera In Veronica Beard - Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards 2014

America Ferrera In Veronica Beard – Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards 2014

Henry Cavill In Ermenegildo Zegna - ‘Man Of Steel’ Sydney Premiere

Henry Cavill In Ermenegildo Zegna – ‘Man Of Steel’ Sydney Premiere

14 Responses to Debby Ryan In Giulietta – ‘The Way, Way Back’ Los Angeles Film Festival Premiere

1. Christine June 24, 2013 at 17:35 #

I actually do not mind the clutch. But them shoes are fug and not a good look.

How old is Debby?

2. Lisa June 24, 2013 at 17:38 #

I don’t mind the clutch, I think it adds a good amount of color. I think she looks great.

3. Yeliz June 24, 2013 at 17:47 #

I actually like the clutch with this look and her version of the dress with only the one tier of open lattice inserts looks nice. The shoes are ugly.

• diannosaur June 24, 2013 at 19:17 #

• Parvati June 25, 2013 at 00:28 #

I agree! I don’t mind the clutch, but I really dislike the shoes!

4. dee June 24, 2013 at 18:01 #

I only like the dress.

5. JJ June 24, 2013 at 19:10 #

I like Debby’s version of the dress better. Classier.

6. Marybeth June 24, 2013 at 19:21 #

I like her version of the dress and I like the shoes from a distance. (Up close — no.) The clutch doesn’t work with the summery look, IMO.

7. maria June 24, 2013 at 19:28 #

Why does this girl show up to literally every single event possible? I think she would show up to the opening of a Home Depot if there was a party. The post says she is an actress but I have never even seen her on TV, a magazine, or a movie. Its bizarre.

I like the dress but it is poorly styled. The clutch is nice separated. The shoes resemble Prada or Miu but are aren’t successful and are reading more like cheap knock off stripper lucite heels.

• KatieKate June 25, 2013 at 00:41 #

She is a Disney actress, and the show I know her from, she played opposite Demi Lovato.

8. Nat39 June 24, 2013 at 19:28 #

The dress is a bit too tight for her, the clutch completely overpowers the look, not a fan of the shoes and the hair could’ve been styled neater.

9. Moxie June 24, 2013 at 19:50 #

I prefer Debby’s version of the dress to the model’s. I like the shoes from the front, but not the side. And that clutch has got to go.

10. KatieKate June 25, 2013 at 00:40 #

I think this dress is awesome on her, it is so well fitted, and great with her hair /coloring. I hate the clutch, and I liked the shoes before I saw the close-up. Not a fan of those be-speckled, lucite heels. The close-up of her, however, is really quite lovely. She is a gorgeous girl, and her hair and makeup look excellent.

11. mattison June 25, 2013 at 08:15 #

I much prefer her version of the dress, from the modifications to the overall styling, despite not being a huge fan of the shoes. Beauty-wise, she’s flaw free.