Anna Dello Russo In Christian Dior – Gucci Spring 2014 Menswear Show

Anna Dello Russo In Christian Dior - Gucci Spring 2014 Menswear Show

For the Gucci Spring 2014 menswear runway show in Milan, Italy this afternoon, Anna Dello Russo was centre of attention with yet another stunning, standout look.

Comments range from “fabulous” to “age inappropriate” for her Oscar de la Renta look, but I have a feeling this Christian Dior Spring 2013 frock will just get calls of “fabulous”.

Yes, it is yet another look from the most popular collection since the Stella McCartney Resort 2010 collection; however, I have to say I adore this look as much as the first.

It’s the colours of the coral sleeveless uneven-hem dress with pink lining which really brings this look alive, along with the impeccable styling.

Love or loathe her OTTness, you have to admire her love for fashion.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Hilary Duff's Current/Elliott Stiletto Distressed Skinny Jeans

Hilary Duff’s Current/Elliott Stiletto Distressed Skinny Jeans

Heather Graham In Kymerah Sora - Echoes Of Hope's 3rd Annual Luc Robitaille Celebrity Charity Poker Tournament

Heather Graham In Kymerah Sora – Echoes Of Hope’s 3rd Annual Luc Robitaille Celebrity Charity Poker Tournament

14 Responses to Anna Dello Russo In Christian Dior – Gucci Spring 2014 Menswear Show

1. Nat39 June 24, 2013 at 19:58 #

I love this dress, the colours, the originality, much better than her cutesy pink confection, loving the matching pumps and the rest of the styling. That being said, I would’ve loved someone else to rock it.

• Yeliz June 24, 2013 at 20:47 #

Agree on all points.

• Luis June 25, 2013 at 03:58 #

2. Marybeth June 24, 2013 at 20:08 #

This is one of the few ADR looks I have ever liked. It is sufficiently attention-grabbing to suit her style but she hasn’t killed it with a medley of absurd accessories. Thumbs up from me.

3. Christine June 24, 2013 at 20:12 #

She looks much better here. Not a big step in a good direction buy much better. Tired of this collection though

4. Iris June 24, 2013 at 20:12 #

Indian filmstar Chitrangada Singh wore this too:

5. gabis June 24, 2013 at 20:19 #

I think this is the closest I can get for liking an ADR ensemble. She looks very cohesive and I’m glad there’s no overflow of statement or oversized accessories this time. The colour is fantastic and I adore the shoes and the styling. The fitting is terribly off however and the length too short and inappropriate for a woman her age. But then again that’s probably her trademark. It wouldn’t be ADR without some OTTness.

6. dee June 24, 2013 at 20:38 #

Only like the bag and shoes.

7. GGG June 24, 2013 at 20:42 #

She has too much fake tanner on, for this color. The whole look reads: ORANGE. Hideous.

8. kennedy June 24, 2013 at 21:07 #

The shoes are really what is grabbing my attention. FC- any idea what they are?

9. KatieKate June 25, 2013 at 00:19 #

Love AdR, love this look. This is actually a bit tame for her, which is refreshing. I just love her use of bold color and especially her utter fearlessness!

10. Alicat June 25, 2013 at 00:44 #

This is subdued for ADR but she looks fabulous. I love the colour combination.

11. Pedro June 25, 2013 at 01:11 #

Anna looks gorgeous!

BDOTW

12. mattison June 25, 2013 at 05:49 #

I guess I’ll be the odd one out and say I prefer the Oscar de la Renta. Was it probably too short? Yes. Could I picture it on someone much younger? Sure. But for the life of me, I cannot get on board with all these shapeless, mullet-to-the-side, clashing color-lined sacks from this Dior collection. If the goal was to make women look like rectangles festooned in flimsy technicolor potato sacks with towels stuck to their hips, bravo!