Zoe Saldana In Alexander McQueen - Billionaire Club

Zoe Saldana In Alexander McQueen – Billionaire Club

Kate Beckinsale's Parker 'Hanna' Printed Top And Parker 'Devlin' Silk Pants

Kate Beckinsale’s Parker ‘Hanna’ Printed Top And Parker ‘Devlin’ Silk Pants

12 Responses to Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

1. Rafael June 23, 2013 at 20:30 #

Armie Armie Armie Armie Armie Armie Armie Armie Armie BDOTY! Amazing suit, confidence, he looked great!

2. kane June 23, 2013 at 20:52 #

Ah, I had been waiting for this post in this week especially to see this week’s yield side by side. I just had to take Mar for giving a new meaning to maternity wear. In that it’s just a tad more memorable than Sandra’s stunning streak.

3. Henrique June 23, 2013 at 21:16 #

Easy win for Sandra but I had troubles voting for my best dressed man of the week because they all look very stylish but my vote goes for Tinie as I love his t-shirt. Armie as runner up.

4. Pedro June 23, 2013 at 21:28 #

Sandra and Henry!

5. Yeliz June 23, 2013 at 21:28 #

Sandra Bullock in Prabal Gurung. Runners-up are Julianne Hough in Monique Lhuillier and Mireille Enos in J. Mendel.

From the boys my favourites were Armie, Henry, Channing, Jesse and Mark. My vote goes to Armie because he wore such an unexpected colour.

6. KatieKate June 23, 2013 at 22:03 #

My favorites diverge greatly from the majority this week. I really loved Katherine Jenkins in Roksanda Ilincic, and that major fascinator, and Tinie Tempah in Burberry Prorsum. Both so bold and unique!

7. Nat39 June 23, 2013 at 23:54 #

Sandra Bullock. Runners-up – Olga Kurylenko (this look has beed done so many times but never quite as beautifully as the pink version on Olga) and Julianne.
    Armie Hammer in the refreshing summery light pink suit and very suave David Gandy, with a more interesting well-coordinated layered outfit, are the 2 standouts in menswear. Channing looked good too.

8. glyc87 June 24, 2013 at 00:46 #

I didn’t even look at the rest of the contenders,my vote automatically went to Sandra Bullock. It’s so surprising since the look is very simple. I can’t point out what makes the look so great – the styling? the color? the sheer panel at the hem?

9. mandy June 24, 2013 at 02:06 #

Im sorry but i really can’t look at anyone but Henry Cavill =)

10. Marybeth June 24, 2013 at 06:14 #

Sandra Bullock by a mile.

It’s harder for me to pick a favorite among the men. I finally decided on David Gandy though Armie Hammer deserves a salute for pulling off that color so successfully.

11. amy June 24, 2013 at 12:19 #

I have to give this one to Sandra B. Girlfriend is killing in that dress. There’s no contest here.

12. Dhppy June 24, 2013 at 21:25 #

I adored Maggie Gyllenhaal in her black McQueen. Had she been nominated, she would get my vote.