Krysten Ritter In Thakoon – ‘The Lone Ranger’ LA Premiere

Krysten Ritter In Thakoon - 'The Lone Ranger' LA Premiere

Krysten Ritter attended the LA premiere for ‘The Lone Ranger’ at Disney California Adventure Park in Anaheim, California on Saturday evening.

The actress wore a colourful Thakoon Spring 2013 bird-and-flower print dress featuring a contrasting yellow peplum to which she added an orange Jimmy Choo ‘Tube’ clutch and a Coomi ‘Rain’ sterling silver Spike ring with citrine pave and rose cut diamonds.

While the black pumps wouldn’t have been my first choice, I think asking for yet another pop of colour may have been overkill, so I will say she played it well here.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Stana Katic In Barbara Bui - 'The Lone Ranger' LA Premiere

Stana Katic In Barbara Bui – ‘The Lone Ranger’ LA Premiere

Julianne Hough In Monique Lhuillier - 'The Lone Ranger' LA Premiere

Julianne Hough In Monique Lhuillier – ‘The Lone Ranger’ LA Premiere

6 Responses to Krysten Ritter In Thakoon – ‘The Lone Ranger’ LA Premiere

1. kane June 23, 2013 at 20:32 #

I like the colours of this and also don’t mind the shoes, everything else might have been to gimmicky. The colour of the clutch is a nice touch. I find myself wishing the peplum sat lower, it’s not even too flattering on the model.

2. Yeliz June 23, 2013 at 20:53 #

The black pumps are totally OK, since the rest of her look is so colourful. This is a nice summery look.

3. Nat39 June 23, 2013 at 21:25 #

I don’t like the placement of the peplum, it doesn’t do anything to create a flattering silhouette and feels more like an awkward out-of-place addition, and her orange clutch is competing with it, I don’t think this pop of colour was necessary, would’ve preferred a dark blue shoe.

4. KatieKate June 23, 2013 at 22:51 #

I prob would’ve preferred a pop of color in the shoe vs. the clutch as well, since it wouldn’t have competed with the peplum as much. But overall, I love this look on Krysten. Here’s a print we haven’t seen done to death! I love the colors, and I actually happen to think that the placement of the peplum is just right, and IS flattering, it’s more toward an empire waistline.

5. Christine June 24, 2013 at 01:26 #

The orange clutch seems left field and the shoes are boring.

6. dee June 24, 2013 at 13:15 #

All she needed were some black sandals. Why pumps? I like her look despite the shoes.