Elsa Pataky In Zuhair Murad Couture – ‘Yo Dona’ International Awards 2013

Elsa Pataky In Zuhair Murad Couture - 'Yo Dona' International Awards 2013

Elsa Pataky attended the ‘Yo Dona’ International Awards 2013 held at Finca La Munoza in Madrid, Spain on Thursday evening.

The Spanish actress and mother of one looked sensational wearing a Zuhair Murad Spring 2013 Couture gown.

Her sleeveless white silk chiffon gown, featuring delicate gold hand-beaded detailing and a keyhole back, was sadly worn sans cape.

Maybe it would’ve overwhelmed her petite frame, but either way it’s an amazing gown. I love her pixie ‘do, but I would’ve lost the friendship bracelets.

Credit: Zuhair Murad & FameFlynet

10 Comments
Diane Kruger's Chloe Top and Current/Elliott Jeans

Diane Kruger’s Chloe Top and Current/Elliott Jeans

Juana Acosta In Blumarine - 'Yo Dona' International Awards 2013

Juana Acosta In Blumarine – ‘Yo Dona’ International Awards 2013

10 Responses to Elsa Pataky In Zuhair Murad Couture – ‘Yo Dona’ International Awards 2013

1. Yeliz June 22, 2013 at 17:17 #

The gown is truly gorgeous and looks great on her, but without the cape, it kinda lost the part which could’ve really made this look. The bracelets are unnecessary.

2. Nat39 June 22, 2013 at 17:40 #

It’s gorgeous gown and truly special with the cape, would’ve liked to see it on someone with more stature and natural graceful presence. Those bracelets stick out like a sore thumb.

• EmmaWoodhouse July 7, 2013 at 19:10 #

+1 I miss the cape, though it wouldn’t have worked on her. I wish Cate Blanchett would wear it as seen on the runway. :)
      The bracelets are all wrong.

3. Jolene June 22, 2013 at 17:52 #

I love everything. Even the bracelets.

4. Christine June 22, 2013 at 18:02 #

She is rocking this look. I like the gown and the styling.

5. kane June 22, 2013 at 21:14 #

What a gown! Take the cape (yup, my name is kane and I’m a cape addict), leave Elsa’s styling. How to bring a look down 101: I’m sorry but the bracelets, hair and even her athletic frame bring the delicate airiness of this dress back to earth.

6. KatieKate June 22, 2013 at 22:49 #

She’s a very pretty woman, and I kind of like her hair, as it’s quite different. This dress, however, wouldn’t have been my first choice for her. Prob something a bit sportier would’ve rocked. But, it’s still a gorgeous dress, and there’s no denying that she looks great in it. As I said, maybe an 8 instead of a 10.

• KatieKate June 22, 2013 at 22:50 #

Oh wait. I forgot, I’m gonna have to take off another whole point for those damn bracelets!! Just why!?

7. Prudence June 23, 2013 at 02:51 #

shoulda kept the cape because without it we have a very boring gown.

8. Beta June 24, 2013 at 13:48 #

Im not Pataky’s biggest fan fashion wise (or otherwise), she usually IMO tends to mix bizarre stuff. Her “clothing line” was a mess
    But I agree that here she looks spectacular minus the bracelets