Tilda Swinton In Timothy Everest + Horiyoshi III - 'Findhorn' Fashion Film Screening

On Monday, as part of men’s fashion week at the ICA in London, Tilda Swinton attended the screening of a fashion film for fellow Scot Timothy Everest entitled ‘Findhorn’, directed by Johnnie Shand Kydd.

Known for her edgy and unique personal style, Tilda stars in the fashion film for bespoke tailor Timothy Everest’s Spring 2014 offering.

The short film promotes the designer’s capsule collection for the season. The project draws on the parallels of the craftsmanship of bespoke tailoring and tattooing, as the designer teamed up with iconic Japanese tattoo artist Horiyoshi III for this collection.

As the model, Tilda re-enacts (in an exaggerated way) the bespoke experience that Timothy Everest provides for his clients during a fitting.

For the event, the reigning queen of androgyny wore an ivory bespoke Timothy Everest + Horiyoshi III suit with a crisp white shirt and white pumps.

The colour combo should wash her out due to her pale complexion but, as we’ve come to expect, Tilda nails this look when so many others would’ve failed.

Credit: David Jensen

20 thoughts on “Tilda Swinton In Timothy Everest + Horiyoshi III – ‘Findhorn’ Fashion Film Screening

1. Jai

I adore this. It’s so unique and Tilda wears it so well. One of my favourite outfits in a long time.

2. Ayishaa

I honestly don’t like this look. Dunno if its the makeup but she looks like a character out of a Tim burton movie

3. kane

I find the pants a bit too lose, but otherwise quite like this. So refreshing after those Cannes catastrophes.

4. lola

I honestly do think that most of the people that don’t like this don’t because it is so different and in a way not so feminine. I love it!She is truly one of a kind.

5. Rashmi

Shez completely washed out and still look stunning ! (look at the close up shot, gorgeous woman! )How does she do that ??? :O

6. Marybeth

This is a great look for Tilda, a sort of live, 3D painting, a study in shades of white. Yes, she’s “washed out,” but that is necessary for the overall pastel effect.
    Of course, to even dream of pulling it off you’d need Tilda’s flawless fair complexion, not to mention her stature and bone structure!

7. GGG

She and Cate Blanchett, have no peers in the fashion world. They can do things that no one else can do. I love her!

8. Nat39

Tilda’s androgynous style isn’t my cup of tea but this look deserves to be up for BDOTW imo.

9. CreoleLady

I like the suit (fit and cut) and the way she wears it. I actively dislike the colorlessness. The “Thin White Duke” thing is getting a bit overplayed for me.

10. Kathy

This woman is a walking piece of artwork. I just love the androgynous, statue-come-to-life effect. Yes, the pale colors wash her out, but isn’t that the whole point? With her hair, pale skin, and bare face, you get the sense that it’s exactly the look what she’s going for.

11. Prudence

“should wash her out”….THIS IS THE EPITOME OF WASHED OUT. I am sorry but when you are that friggin pale you simply cannot be wearing a pale combo of color like omfg number one pet peeve right now which is apparently the number one trend in hollywood. On the left picture, she basically is a part of the background. I cannot even see the fit of what she is wearing since it is blending into the back!