20.06.13

Lea Michele In Helmut Lang, Brochu Walker & Kimberly Ovitz - Target FEED Collaboration Launch

Lea Michele attended the Target FEED Collaboration launch at Brooklyn Bridge Park in New York City yesterday evening.

The ‘Glee’ actress wore a sleek Helmut Lang blazer with a red Brochu Walker top and a fitted Kimberly Ovitz tulip skirt, which she accessorized with Christian Louboutin black sandals and a Switch statement necklace.

I feel like the necklace is totally out of tune with the rest of her look, and that’s not even factoring in how OTT this necklace is for the charity event.

A purposely messy side-swept braid completed her look.

Credit: FameFlynet

Petra Nemcova In Azzaro - Dramatically Different Party Hosted By Clinque

Petra Nemcova In Azzaro – Dramatically Different Party Hosted By Clinque

On The Elle Photoshoot With Doutzen Kroes In Fendi, Prada & 3.1 Phillip Lim

On The Elle Photoshoot With Doutzen Kroes In Fendi, Prada & 3.1 Phillip Lim

11 Responses to Lea Michele In Helmut Lang, Brochu Walker & Kimberly Ovitz – Target FEED Collaboration Launch

1. AnderBoBo June 20, 2013 at 13:42 #

I totally agree, that necklace is inappropriate for the event at hand. It’s a shame because it is an otherwise decent outfit.

2. Yiota June 20, 2013 at 13:44 #

I think that the necklace is ruining the whole look!Take that away and this is a really cute outfit that actually fits her age for once.Love the shoes and hair!

3. Yeliz June 20, 2013 at 15:39 #

The necklace is definitely OTT, but I like the rest of the look.

4. dee June 20, 2013 at 15:47 #

She should have ditched the necklace. Other than that she looks nice.

5. KatieKate June 20, 2013 at 16:14 #

She just HAS to employ some attention-seeking tactic, or she isn’t happy.

6. Alice June 20, 2013 at 16:24 #

I don’t like her, She always tries so hard…

7. Marybeth June 20, 2013 at 16:40 #

What a shame! This is such a nice outfit on her, very flattering in color and cut. I can’t imagine why she put that necklace on.

8. Emma June 20, 2013 at 19:59 #

IMHO people need to stop judging her looks because they don’t like her or think that she is “attention seeking” in her choices. I do think this look needed something to keep it interesting, so Lea was on the right path with the necklace, perhaps if the necklace was a bit skinnier of if she wore a different one it would have had a better effect overall. But I really like this look otherwise!

9. Christine June 20, 2013 at 21:06 #

“Her outfit says dressy casual, while the necklace says a night out at the Oscars.”

LMAO. True. I would’ve like this look without the necklace.

10. argentina June 20, 2013 at 23:57 #

I have to say I find my self pretty much into almost all her red carpet appearances but this time I don’t even like a thing. First of all the look is dull,it ages her, it’s not sexy at all and the blazer isn’t well fitted. The necklace reminds me of the one she wore on 2010 Emmys and has nothing to do with this look, I totally disagree with Emma. Then the make up is doing nothing good for her, it’s heavy and it’s too much. Why Lea?

11. EmmaWoodhouse July 3, 2013 at 03:34 #

I like the necklace, but not with this look. Actually I don’t like anything else here.