Olga Kurylenko In Azzedine Alaia – ‘Liaisons Au Louvre III’ Charity Gala Dinner

Olga Kurylenko In Azzedine Alaia - 'Liaisons Au Louvre III' Charity Gala Dinner

Olga Kurylenko attended ‘Liaisons Au Louvre III’ Charity Gala Dinner hosted by American International Friends of Le Louvre held at Cour Carree du Louvre in Paris, France on Tuesday evening.

The Ukrainian-born actress jumped on the barely-there makeup trend wearing a pink Azzedine Alaia fitted knit gown with a fishtail skirt.

We have seen this style of dress in many guises, most notably from Naomi Campbell, and Alicia Keys – twice – at the Grammys and the Super Bowl.

Olga’s gown differs as it has a v-neckline and body-contouring panels.

She styled the look with a fire-engine-red contrasting clutch and a stunning statement necklace, which the dress probably didn’t need; however, it adds a touch of glamour to her look in the absence of makeup.

Credit: Getty

22 thoughts on “Olga Kurylenko In Azzedine Alaia – ‘Liaisons Au Louvre III’ Charity Gala Dinner

1. Ariel

This woman is always classy and flawless! What an interesting combination of pink dress and red accessories!

2. Alicat

I love the sculptural quality of the hemline. The gown fits her like a glove and really flatters. I am not really a fan of the red clutch with the pink.

3. CreoleLady

That Alaia hem detail can look so very wrong in some of its iterations but here it looks very right. That color is beautiful on her and I like the red accents. Love, h2t.

4. Jess2

I’ve not been a fan of this Alia fishtail I like it the most on Olga so far but still not great. The rest of the look is stunning though.

5. Markness

I am so over this look. It’s like the Herve Leger bandage dress just in every color and with embellishments. Let’s retire this look as it feels dated for me. Maybe Alaia should go the softer route like what he did for Rihanna at the grammys.

1. Rashmi

So true !!! I am completely over this look, even if she looks great!
      I just can’t see the hemline anymore…

6. kane

Wow, this is… different. Not what I would associate with her, nor anything I would ever go for. But she does look sweet and cute.

7. EmmaWoodhouse

The shade of pink isn’t quite right on her…also I don’t love pink and red being mixed as a general rule. The necklace is lovely with the neckline, even if the colors don’t work for me. The hem shape bothers me but otherwise the gown would be too plain.