18.06.13 Premiere

Mireille Enos In J. Mendel – ‘World War Z’ New York Premiere

Mireille Enos In J Mendel - 'World War Z' New York Premiere

After a day of promotional duties, Mireille Enos ended her day with the premiere of her latest movie ‘World War Z’ in New York City.

The actress wore a fiery J. Mendel off-the-shoulder abstract print jacquard gown, which she styled with Rupert Sanderson pumps, a Foley + Corinna clutch, and jewels by Vintage Movado, Norman Silverman, and Le Vian.

Even though the gown isn’t quite season appropriate, I love how the colours complement her auburn tresses and how the volcanic feel of the gown is perfectly in theme with the movie.

Credit: Getty

Maria Sharapova In J. Mendel & Chloé - SuperGoop! Personal Event & SELF Made Woman Q&A

Maria Sharapova In J. Mendel & Chloé – SuperGoop! Personal Event & SELF Made Woman Q&A

Ahna O’Reilly In Paule Ka - ‘Fruitvale Station’ LA Premiere

Ahna O’Reilly In Paule Ka – ‘Fruitvale Station’ LA Premiere

16 Responses to Mireille Enos In J. Mendel – ‘World War Z’ New York Premiere

1. amy June 18, 2013 at 11:09 #

I don’t care what season we’re in, she looks great. The color of the dress totally works with her hair

2. Yeliz June 18, 2013 at 11:19 #

She looks absolutely amazing. Love the whole look, her hair looks beautiful with the gown.

3. Roosje June 18, 2013 at 11:21 #

This dress is stunning

4. Charlotte June 18, 2013 at 12:17 #

The dress is awful !

5. Lashae June 18, 2013 at 12:29 #

Don’t know whether its the colors or the fit of the dress. Or even the dress itself, but I just don’t like this at all.

• Ariel June 18, 2013 at 13:49 #

Same here. I like the dress itself, but don t think she pulls it off. I definitely dislike her hairstyle.

• Nat39 June 18, 2013 at 19:11 #

Agree with you. Love the dress – it’s fiery, sexy, but she is simply not pulling it off, she almost looks mumsy in it. That hairstyle is just a no.

6. Alicat June 18, 2013 at 12:30 #

Beautiful dress. Great styling. The colour is stunning on her.

7. DM June 18, 2013 at 12:59 #

Very nice! That dress is so fiery and warm…plus the styling is lovely. And the EARRINGS! She looks so happy and confident in her pictures, that really lifts her looks even more.

8. dee June 18, 2013 at 13:50 #

She looks stunning to me.

9. Christine June 18, 2013 at 15:14 #

She is making this work.

10. Rebecca Z June 18, 2013 at 16:16 #

I really like the dress on her and her makeup, but I am not a fan of her hairstyle–too severe on the right side of her face. She could still show off her earrings with a gentler approach.

11. Kathy June 18, 2013 at 18:05 #

Not feeling it. She doesn’t have the height for this dress. I’m sure it would look striking in a magazine editorial, but on Mireille it’s quite awkward and doesn’t do anything for her figure. It’s neither tight or deliberately loose, it’s just in the middle as if she just put it on without a fitting.

12. KatieKate June 18, 2013 at 18:40 #

Wasn’t sure I liked this dress at first, but after reading FC’s comment about it fitting with the theme of the movie, and the “volcanic” look to it, I realize how abstractly pretty and unique it is. And it does look wonderful with her hair and coloring. I am glad she took a risk, she is so pretty, I hope to see more of her on the RC in the future. P.S. those earrings are sensational!

13. Cheri June 21, 2013 at 11:20 #

Mireille looks spectacular and refreshing..Tasteful, classic beauty with a refreshingly creative twist to the dress print rather than what one usually sees. It really suits for this event. :)

14. EmmaWoodhouse June 28, 2013 at 19:39 #

Neck up, beautiful. But the dress–I like the idea, but the horizontal stripes of flame aren’t working. I don’t think it was executed well. The neckline isn’t great either.