Katherine Jenkins In Roksanda Ilincic – Royal Ascot

Katherine Jenkins In Roksanda Ilincic Pre-Fall 2013 - Royal Ascot

Katherine Jenkins made a brilliantly bold entrance today at the Royal Ascot at Ascot Racecourse in England.

The singer was a vision in a vibrantly hued, colour-blocked dress from Roksanda Ilincic’s Pre-Fall 2013 collection.┬áThe hot orange and pink shades were mirrored in the impressively artistic Philip Treacy fascinator, which topped off this frock with a grand flourish.

While the rationale behind her nude Anya Hindmarch ‘Seymour’ clutch was probably to avoid distracting from her strong look, the opposite effect seemed to happen, as I found myself focusing on the odd-colour-out.

With her vivid Dayglo hues, Katherine smartly wore a daintier sandal and kept her makeup rather neutral, while slicking her hair into a simple updo.

You may recall that Naomie Harris wore this dress earlier this year, styled to much different effect.

Roksanda Ilincic

Roksanda Ilincic ‘Sessler’ DressNet-A-Porter.com, Matches Fashion and Ssense.com
Anya Hindmarch ‘Seymour’ clutchAnyaHindmarch.com
Credit: Style.com & Getty

22 thoughts on “Katherine Jenkins In Roksanda Ilincic – Royal Ascot

1. Bec

Ohhhhh that clutch :( It ruins an almost perfect look, had it been a pretty pink clutch this would have been my BDOTW!

2. Alicat

She looks stunning. I love the colour combination, the floatiness of the dress and the sculptural fun of the fascinator. She looks like she’s enjoying herself too. Lovely smile.

3. KatieKate

In total love with the colors, and the fascinator is to die! The clutch almost kills it, and I can’t see the shoes well enough to love or hate them, but they don’t add anything.

1. Rashmi

Yupp.. just amazing !! In love with the color and the styling lets the dress and the hat be the highlight!

4. Beta

I love the dress and fascinator. I dont usually like hats or fascinators as I find them a bit of a joke but here it works perfectly. I like that she shortened the hem a bit (in Naomi’s version I found it too long)

5. kane

As everybody else I love dress and fascinator. Shoes and clutch are a shame, but I wonder what would have worked with this orange and pink.

6. EmmaWoodhouse

The fascinator and the dress together are a delight. Although the shoes and clutch are fine, I think she should have continued with the pink/orange theme.

7. Carrie

I was there (donning Roksanda and Philip Treacy myself!), and she looked great! I would have picked different shoes, but nevertheless she looked radiant and like she was having a fabulous time.