17.06.13 Premiere

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley In Emilio Pucci – ‘Hummingbird’ London Premiere

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley In Emilio Pucci - 'Hummingbird' London Premiere

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley supported her boyfriend Jason Statham by attending the premiere of his latest movie ‘Hummingbird’, which was held at The Odeon West End in London this evening.

The model/actress/lingerie designer wore a sexy Emilio Pucci Fall 2013 strapless mini frock with signature sheer inserts at the waist, a teal-and-green baroque print and a delicate point d’esprit trim on the hemline.

Celebs love the Casadei ‘Blade’ pump, but on this occasion Rosie gave the Casadei ‘Rodio Stellix’ pump – which features alternating panels of see-through mesh and snakeskin print – its debut.

A blue Smythson stingray Floating Envelope clutch, Dana Rebecca Designs delicate diamond necklace, blown-out tresses and flawless makeup to highlight her Californian glow completed her look.

Credit: Getty

Zhang Yuqi In Elie Saab - Longines Charity Dinner

Zhang Yuqi In Elie Saab – Longines Charity Dinner

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley's The Row 'Corby' Sweater

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley’s The Row ‘Corby’ Sweater

24 Responses to Rosie Huntington-Whiteley In Emilio Pucci – ‘Hummingbird’ London Premiere

1. Nat39 June 17, 2013 at 21:12 #

It’s all about her legs, there isn’t much of a dress to look at, so tiny. It’s a nice lovely look but with her potential I’d like to finally see something more impressive and memorable from her.

2. Christine June 17, 2013 at 21:15 #

Not how its looking in the back. Woah this is a mini.

• Christine June 17, 2013 at 21:15 #

Not liking*

3. ok June 17, 2013 at 21:24 #

This woman is undoubtedly gorgeous, but she really lacks any appeal for me. She does not exude any verve and her eyes have no interesting spark to them. She’s a lovely mannequin and wears clothes well.

• Kathy June 17, 2013 at 22:51 #

I totally agree. She’s not someone whose personality jumps out of pictures (photoshoots or RC), like fellow models Coco Rocha, Cara Delevigne, or Kate Moss. You said it perfectly…she’s a “mannequin” and not much else. She wears clothes well because of her perfect figure, but I’m never intrigued enough to wonder about the story behind the clothing, if that makes sense.

• ok June 18, 2013 at 02:09 #

Exactly, there is zero intrigue.

• Ariel June 18, 2013 at 10:44 #

I agree! Her boyfriend looks just like showing a trophy, not his beloved lady.
      Regarding the dress, I don t like it at all. Its length doesn t bother me as much as this weird front panel in the bust area. So ugly!

• dee June 18, 2013 at 13:46 #

I personally don’t think she is that pretty and the dress is awful.

4. sara June 17, 2013 at 21:26 #

Oh what I would do for those stems… besides eat less and exercise more! haha :D But seriously, she’s just gorgeous and can pull off this mini.

• Catherine Kallon June 18, 2013 at 10:17 #

agreed :)

5. kane June 17, 2013 at 21:27 #

Everything looks like it shrunk in the wash, even the clutch. The fit is way off and I don’t quite like the chest area. This could have been a great start for a great gown, but this way it just says: in. yer. face.

6. liz June 17, 2013 at 21:29 #

why can’t these celebs ever get shoes that actually fit???

7. Yeliz June 17, 2013 at 21:37 #

This is super short, but she looks amazing. She pulls it off. I love the shoes, though I agree with liz, they seem a size too big.

• Rebecca Z June 17, 2013 at 22:19 #

At least a size too big–I don’t know how she can possibly walk in those shoes. The dress is pretty–but nothing special. I think the back looks over-designed. What’s the point?

8. Dan Oliver June 17, 2013 at 22:15 #

Super hot, the dress does look a little bit big for her but it’s all about her legs in this dress.

9. amanda June 17, 2013 at 22:38 #

So strikingly beautiful. If you’ve got it – flaunt it.

• Catherine Kallon June 18, 2013 at 10:18 #

Amen to that my dear

10. Kathy June 17, 2013 at 22:46 #

The hemline is too freaking short, and the boxy shape doesn’t help either. I do like the embellishment.

11. KatieKate June 18, 2013 at 03:22 #

Its not exactly a home run, but she does look damn good, which is to be expected. Don’t love it, don’t hate it.

12. Sammy June 18, 2013 at 07:24 #

Rosie looks effortlessly beautiful in this dress and matching accessories are just perfect! thumbs up!

13. Maria June 18, 2013 at 09:53 #

Agree the accessories are perfect for the look, and I don’t mind the shortness of the dress, she has the legs for it and looks really good!

14. amy June 18, 2013 at 11:17 #

She has a great figure but the dress is too short.How on earth do you sit in this tiny piece of fabric? Anyway killer legs!!

15. Jazz June 19, 2013 at 18:08 #

This woman could look perfect in anything. Do I love the dress? Not personally no, a little tacky. But if I looked like Rosie…well why the hell wouldn’t I wear whatever I want lol

16. EmmaWoodhouse June 28, 2013 at 16:39 #

I don’t like the tiny scrap of the dress, though the point d’espirt hem intrigued me for a moment. The dress is short, illfitted, and rather tacky. The shoes and clutch are lovley, though!