Demi Lovato In Saint Laurent – 2013 MuchMusic Video Awards

Demi Lovato In Saint Laurent - 2013 MuchMusic Video Awards

Still rocking a blonde ‘do, Demi Lovato joined the likes of Taylor Swift and Lucy Hale on the red carpet on Sunday evening for the 2013 MuchMusic Video Awards, held at Bell Media Headquarters in Toronto, Canada.

Much to my surprise, she didn’t wear Topshop; instead she selected a Saint Laurent chain-front black dress with a sharp silhouette, bold shoulders, long sleeves and lines of silver chains, which she styled with Saint Laurent ‘Janis’ black pumps.

I love the shimmering makeup and simple styling. This is one of her best looks in a while.

You may remember that Nicole Richie wore this same dress in white to the AOL 2013 Digital Content NewFront last month.

3051203

You can buy Demi’s Saint Laurent dress from Harrods.com.

Credit: Getty

18 thoughts on “Demi Lovato In Saint Laurent – 2013 MuchMusic Video Awards

1. Kathy

Her hair is gag-worthy, that shade of deep fried blond couldn’t flatter anyone, and especially not someone with her skin tone. The dress isn’t bad, except for the fact that it simply covers TOO much (yeah, weird complaint, I know, but long sleeves and a high neckline?) and the shoes are forgettable.

2. Christine

Improvement but not liking the fit. It makes her look boxy. Not sure about that hair either.

1. Yeliz

I agree. Although I also think that this is an improvement, the dress makes her look really boxy and I don’t love her hair colour.

3. Rebecca Z

I like the dress but I can’t get past her hair. Why do this to a gorgeous head of hair like she has? And I find her makeup to be pretty pasty.

4. Jolene

I dont see any improvement at all. The dress is too short and too tight making her look like a hookie. Horrible and Boring.

5. Marybeth

The one thing I do like about this is the simplicity of the look. She usually wears a mish-mash.

If you look at old pictures of her with her natural hair color, you will see that she actually has very nice coloring and needs very little make-up. The blonde hair throws it all off.

6. Nat39

Oh no, the bold shoulders, the high neck, the long sleeves, the length…this dress is not a flattering choice for her, not to mention the boring colour, uninspiring pumps, awful hair and makeup. She looks tacky.