Brittany Snow In ALICE by Temperley – 2013 MuchMusic Video Music Awards

Brittany Snow In ALICE by Temperley - 2013 MuchMusic Video Music Awards

Brittany Snow joined in the fun at Bell Media Headquarters in Toronto, Canada on Sunday evening for the 2013 MuchMusic Video Awards.

Like Thandie Newton, she also selected a look from the ALICE by Temperley Pre-Fall 2013 collection.

While most of the attendees wore sexy sheer looks, bandage dresses or above-the-knee frocks, the blonde actress selected a pretty dress with a polka-dot sheer overlay which billowed in the breeze.

Her hot-pink pout matched her Nancy Gonzalez clutch, with black sandals, Dana Rebecca Designs jewels, a couple of rings by Graziela and a choppy bob completing her look.

Credit: Vogue.it & Getty

Elizabeth Banks In Elie Saab Couture & Jena Malone In Reem Acra - 'The Hunger Games: Catching Fire' Oslo Premiere

Elizabeth Banks In Elie Saab Couture & Jena Malone In Reem Acra – ‘The Hunger Games: Catching Fire’ Oslo Premiere

Who Was Your Best Dressed At The 2013 MuchMusic Video Awards?

Who Was Your Best Dressed At The 2013 MuchMusic Video Awards?

18 Responses to Brittany Snow In ALICE by Temperley – 2013 MuchMusic Video Music Awards

1. Christine June 17, 2013 at 19:52 #

Not liking this dress.

2. Yeliz June 17, 2013 at 19:54 #

The dress looks nice on the model. I don’t really like it on Brittany, it’s too cutesy. I dislike the shoes as well, but love the clutch and her hair and makeup.

• admmgz June 17, 2013 at 19:58 #

3. kane June 17, 2013 at 20:02 #

Brings back bad memories of Rachel Weisz’ Golden Globe look, and what doesn’t work on Rachel… I’m being half serious here, though. I actually like this on the model and we’ve seen much worse at this event… but that still doesn’t make it particularly good.

• KatieKate June 18, 2013 at 03:32 #

MTA.

4. Beth Rodrigues June 17, 2013 at 20:02 #

Don’t like this see thru trend..YUCK….haven’t seen any dress, skirt, or gown that appeals. Silly trend…

5. Nat39 June 17, 2013 at 20:10 #

Not loving the polka dot overlay, so drab, or the chunky shoes, or how she matched hot-pink lippie to the clutch. Not working for her and not fresh/sexy/vibrant enough for the event imo.

• stylefile June 17, 2013 at 23:17 #

Obsessed with this dress!! I love the sheer trend, so happy she went with a long dress instead of a tight short number like everyone else – she stands out!! Gorgeous hair and makeup, she has been looking amazing lately! I love watching stars evolve on the red carpet.

6. Rebecca Z June 17, 2013 at 22:13 #

Dumb dress–great hair and makeup.

7. FashionGirl1 June 17, 2013 at 23:14 #

I am so in love with this look! Brittany looks like an elegant movie star! I really like how she opted for a sheer number that had a twist with the polka dots! I also like the pops of fuchsia in the clutch and lips. And I can’t even begin to say how obsessed I am with the hair and make-up. This is one of Brittany’s best looks ever! She looks SO chic. BEST DRESSED!

8. StyleQueen13 June 17, 2013 at 23:18 #

I am literally dying over this look. The hair and makeup is perfection!! The polka dots are so fun and make the look sassy but sweet!! Brittany has been killin’ it on the red carpet lately. Bravo!!

9. adrian June 18, 2013 at 03:27 #

everything that could go wrong did!

10. Fiona - Perth June 18, 2013 at 05:02 #

It reminds me of the dress Rachel Weisz wore to the Golden Globes and it didn’t really work on her either. I actually love polka dots but this looks limp and cheap.

11. Prudence June 18, 2013 at 06:29 #

GOOD LORD! This award show saw one too many terrible red carpet moments!! This one almost topping the list, like jesus that dress is NOT for her body type! The chunky shoe and spiky bob do not help either!

12. Ariel June 18, 2013 at 10:32 #

It s obvious from the look book that this is a dress for a tall slim figure. On Brittany it looks ridiculous!

13. amy June 18, 2013 at 11:21 #

ugh, this isn’t working. I can’t single one thing I like about this look.

14. Viv June 23, 2013 at 17:39 #

Neck up, she’s beautiful. The dress is not very event appropriate, but would’ve still worked if it was short. This sheer skirt trend really needs to end.

15. EmmaWoodhouse June 27, 2013 at 03:13 #

Rachel Weisz’s look is coming back to me–I hate the sheer skirt trend! It looks so silly and cheap! Polka dots are lovely but not like this.