Menu

BDOTW 17 Jun

Jing Tian’s Georges Hobeika Couture gown, which she wore to the Shanghai Film Festival opening ceremony this weekend, blew us all away; taking home the prize of best dressed this week.

When it came to the fellas you picked Zachary Levi donning a Reiss suit. Whereas I selected Jake Gyllenhaal who swept me off my feet looking very handsome wearing a classic tux.

Credit: Getty

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley's The Row 'Corby' Sweater

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley’s The Row ‘Corby’ Sweater

Lea Michele's Valentino Lace Dress

Lea Michele’s Valentino Lace Dress

7 Responses to Best Dressed Of The Week – Jing Tian In Georges Hobeika Couture & Zachary Levi In Reiss

1. EmmaWoodhouse June 28, 2013 at 16:40 #

My goodness Jing’s gown was beautiful! I adore it! Zachary and Jake are excellent picks as well. Zachary was my winner.

2. Moxie June 18, 2013 at 15:19 #

Yeah Zachary!

3. Kim-Tram June 18, 2013 at 08:02 #

i couldn’t agree with the choice for female best dressed. her gown is beyond gorgeous! it definitely blew me away with all that glamor!

4. KatieKate June 18, 2013 at 03:17 #

Yes, I agreed with both of your picks this week, FC. While Zachary Levi was a close second, I had to go with Jake Gyllenhaal for the win, hands down. And obviously Jing Tian was the literal queen of the RC this week!

5. Nat39 June 18, 2013 at 00:29 #

Jing Tian’s “princess-bride” look wasn’t exactly my cup of tea but I do think that she is a deserving winner, it’s a standout pretty look. As for the men, Jake was beyond superb, he was the winner hands down.

6. Fashion Guru June 17, 2013 at 22:43 #

I was hoping you’s surprise us with your female choice FC! She does look pretty-this is a dress you’d get if Zhang Ziyi’s Elie Saab ran into Gwen Stephanie’s ombre wedding gown.

Gyllenhaal wins this one hands downnnnn.

7. Fashion Guru June 17, 2013 at 22:43 #

Gyllenhaal wins this ones hands downnnnn.