BDOTW 17 Jun

Jing Tian’s Georges Hobeika Couture gown, which she wore to the Shanghai Film Festival opening ceremony this weekend, blew us all away; taking home the prize of best dressed this week.

When it came to the fellas you picked Zachary Levi donning a Reiss suit. Whereas I selected Jake Gyllenhaal who swept me off my feet looking very handsome wearing a classic tux.

Credit: Getty

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley's The Row 'Corby' Sweater

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley’s The Row ‘Corby’ Sweater

Lea Michele's Valentino Lace Dress

Lea Michele’s Valentino Lace Dress

7 Responses to Best Dressed Of The Week – Jing Tian In Georges Hobeika Couture & Zachary Levi In Reiss

1. Fashion Guru June 17, 2013 at 22:43 #

I was hoping you’s surprise us with your female choice FC! She does look pretty-this is a dress you’d get if Zhang Ziyi’s Elie Saab ran into Gwen Stephanie’s ombre wedding gown.

Gyllenhaal wins this ones hands downnnnn.

2. Fashion Guru June 17, 2013 at 22:43 #

Gyllenhaal wins this one hands downnnnn.

3. Nat39 June 18, 2013 at 00:29 #

Jing Tian’s “princess-bride” look wasn’t exactly my cup of tea but I do think that she is a deserving winner, it’s a standout pretty look. As for the men, Jake was beyond superb, he was the winner hands down.

4. KatieKate June 18, 2013 at 03:17 #

Yes, I agreed with both of your picks this week, FC. While Zachary Levi was a close second, I had to go with Jake Gyllenhaal for the win, hands down. And obviously Jing Tian was the literal queen of the RC this week!

5. Kim-Tram June 18, 2013 at 08:02 #

i couldn’t agree with the choice for female best dressed. her gown is beyond gorgeous! it definitely blew me away with all that glamor!

6. Moxie June 18, 2013 at 15:19 #

Yeah Zachary!

7. EmmaWoodhouse June 28, 2013 at 16:40 #

My goodness Jing’s gown was beautiful! I adore it! Zachary and Jake are excellent picks as well. Zachary was my winner.