14.06.13 Premiere

Blanca Suarez In Emilio Pucci - ' I’m So Excited' Los Angeles Film Festival Opening Night Gala Premiere

Blanca Suárez glided down the red carpet of the 2013 Los Angeles Film Festival Opening Night Gala premiere of ‘I’m So Excited,’ hosted last night in the Regal Cinemas L.A. LIVE Stadium 14 in California.

For the occasion, the actress continued her Emilio Pucci streak that started at the New York City screening, this time wearing a white long-sleeve gown that featured intricately embroidered beading in a geometrical pattern.

Embellishment was the name of the game here, as she also accessorized her elaborate dress with a smattering of cocktail rings and a dainty pair of gemstone earrings, along with Jimmy Choo’s ‘Sweetie’ nude acrylic clutch.

A braided updo, woven with white flowers, imparted a romantic, bohemian quality to her look, whilst a smoky eye and hot-red manicure added a dose of sultriness.

Do you like Blanca’s effort, or do you find it to be too over-the-top?

124sweetiepay_large_1_master_Nude

You can buy Blanca’s Jimmy Choo ‘Sweetie’ clutch from JimmyChoo.com.
Credit: Getty

Tika Sumpter In Chado Ralph Rucci - Alvin Ailey American Dance Theater Opening Night

Tika Sumpter In Chado Ralph Rucci – Alvin Ailey American Dance Theater Opening Night

Dianna Agron's Marc Jacobs Ruffle Blouse,  Floral-and-Butterfly Print Pleated Skirt & Mary Jane Pumps

Dianna Agron’s Marc Jacobs Ruffle Blouse, Floral-and-Butterfly Print Pleated Skirt & Mary Jane Pumps

16 Responses to Blanca Suarez In Emilio Pucci – ‘I’m So Excited’ Los Angeles Film Festival Opening Night Gala Premiere

1. Yeliz June 14, 2013 at 19:31 #

I love the gown with all the embroideries, but I wish it would’ve been sleeveless. The sleeves look so heavy. When I look at them I see winter and when I look at the flowers in her hair I see summer. Sleeveless and with a silver clutch, this would’ve been a stunning look.

• Ariel June 14, 2013 at 19:33 #

I agree!

• Anne June 14, 2013 at 20:13 #

Agreed. The sleeves w/ the flowers in the hair takes this into bridal territory. Sleeveless would have toned it perfectly

• Marybeth June 14, 2013 at 23:51 #

+100

• Francois Bresmal June 15, 2013 at 15:21 #

Agree but she looks amazing nonetheless! What a gorgeous face! I think we have a “One to watch” here! I saw a dress of hers in Cannes that wasn’t posted here, I’m dying to know your opinion FC http://www.lavozlibre.com/userfiles/2a_decada/image/FOTOS%202013/05%20MAYO%202013/17%20MAYO%202013/blanca-suarez3.jpg

• kane June 16, 2013 at 04:36 #

Nice! I easily prefer the black affair to this faux wedding dress. The sleeves would have to go, because they always have to go for me. As do the flowers–lovely they are, but they make it too dreamy and bridal. The clutch she can hand over to me–I don’t think it goes very well with the dress (at least from this angle), but I’m sure I’ll find something in my closet to wear it with ;-)

• kane June 16, 2013 at 04:44 #

…actually I’m really falling in love with the festival look. I think I’ll have to reconsider my Cannes top10.

2. MaddyEliza June 14, 2013 at 20:22 #

Ahh oh my goodness another BDOTW contender for me…the 3rd of the day!! I just love this. It’s so beautiful and feminine and the embellishments are wonderful. I love the flowers and her hair and makeup and her styling and just everything.

• B June 15, 2013 at 15:44 #

+1 – Beautiful!

3. Sherrie Golden June 14, 2013 at 20:23 #

I will stand and continually say “No white dress on the RED CARPET” Leave that for your wedding! It drives my nuts seeing this.

4. Nat39 June 14, 2013 at 20:28 #

The clutch really bothers me, would’ve def. preferred silver or blush/cream, and with the flowers in the hair it’s in fact starting to feel too bridal, and I don’t like her rings – one diamond ring would’ve been fine. She looks lovely nevertheless.

• GiGi June 14, 2013 at 20:37 #

I agree. The clutch just doesn’t go.

5. Alicat June 15, 2013 at 02:12 #

This would make the most beautiful wedding gown. Not loving the flowers in the hair. Let the gown speak on its own.

6. EmmaWoodhouse June 15, 2013 at 02:33 #

This is actually a gorgeous look. I think that the clutch kept it toned down and the flower in her hair kept it fun. The dress is beautiful, very busy, but her simple styling made it work.

7. Christine June 15, 2013 at 04:27 #

Gorgeous! Love the beading and detail on the dress.

8. Letty June 19, 2013 at 15:54 #

Blanca looks gorgeous from head to toe. Perfect choice of dress.