Myspace Event

MySpace Event 1

Myspace held an event at the El Rey Theatre in Los Angeles, California yesterday evening, inviting many celebs to their fun-filled soirée. I didn’t know people still used MySpace.

Miley Cyrus: Let’s start with those pants. At first I thought they were from the Rihanna for River Island collection, but having gone through the collection I found that nothing was as bad as this part-sweatpants part-jeans combo creation which were created by Ashish for his Spring 2013 collection. Isn’t this like trying to mix oil with vinegar? The rest of her look isn’t as bad, by her standards. She wore an Alexander Wang leather bralette with a plasticy bomber jacket, accessorizing with on-trend white pumps, a Chanel bag, and a selection of jewels. Liam sure is a lucky boy.

Dianna Agron: Returning to her blonde ‘do after a brief flirtation with red, the ‘Glee’ actress, unlike some, decided to make an effort and dress up for this occasion. The actress wore a Marc Jacobs look, featuring a ruffle-collared sleeveless white silk blouse styled with a floral-and-butterfly print pleated skirt from the Resort 2013 collection, which she also topped off with on-trend white pumps and a bold lip colour. A blue patent ladylike clutch completed her look.

Olivia Wilde: The actress does pretty very well and often, so I’m loving this refreshing laidback look. I would gladly rock each piece, from the J Brand ‘Abiah’ leather jacket to the blue tee, paint-splattered Parker jeans and red t-bar Brian Atwood sandals. This is how to do, ‘with an edge’ without looking ridiculous.

MySpace Event 2

Jamie Chung: The actress, who currently stars in ‘The Hangover III’, wore a laidback look featuring a grey top with a printed skirt, which was styled with a Tom Binns colourful necklace, a neon-yellow Lancaster Paris ‘Ines’ bag and black Rebecca Minkoff ‘Mabel’ sandals.

Ashley Tisdale: The actress took her street style to the red carpet, wearing a floral-print off-the-shoulder Stone Cold Fox top with denim MinkPink shorts and red Topshop booties. I’m thankful she’s not wearing a twee dress on this occasion.

Jennifer Morrison: The actress wore a navy leather v-neck mini Juicy Couture dress with nude pumps and a navy clutch, and I still find myself saying that it feels like something is missing from this blah look.

MySpace Event 3

Sanaa Lathan: The actress looked divine wearing a mini floral frock with hot red pumps.

Vanessa Hudgens: Like so many others at this event, Vanessa opted for a mix of laidback pieces which included a varsity jacket, ripped jeans and Valentino heels.

Roxane Mesquida: The French actress’ red carpet M.O. for this event was bold colours; sporting a cobalt-blue frock, yellow sandals and hot-pink lips.

Credit: Getty

26 thoughts on “Myspace Event

1. Emma

LOL FC! I couldn’t help but laugh at your “Liam’s sure a lucky boy.” Miley’s outfit is horrible. Vanessa’s wouldn’t be so bad if she ditched the belt and the necklaces. I don’t think that Dianna’s ensemble is really working for her either, and I hate the design of her shoes! My favorite by far is Olivia Wilde.

2. Charlotte

I don’t like a single look here !
    Miley Cyrus is ridiculous from head to toe, Dianna Agron looks like she’s 40 years old, Olivia Wilde is trying too hard, she should have choose the pants or the tee shirt, Ashley Tisdale looks like she’s going to the beach, Jennifer Morrison dress is really unflaterring and Roxana Mesquida’s sandals are awful !

1. KatieKate

ITA. Bad! I guess nobody really felt the need to “bring it” for this MySpace event. Hmmmmm….wonder why?? Maybe b/c truly no one does use it anymore.

3. Jai

Lol, those pants are epic. Like hall of fame bad. And for the love of all things great and good, cover up your midriff. Just once. Please!

4. Emmeline

Of all of these I probably Jamie’s the best. Dianna’s is cute, though a little mumsy compared to the rest of them. And I really like the color combo of Roxane’s, but I’m not a huge fan of the sandal or her boring clutch.

I get the impression that Miley is trying desperately to transform herself into Rihanna, but it just isn’t working.

5. kane

Uh, Miley, someone’s sad they missed the 90s, huh?

Dianna looks rather twee, but I’m willing to accept it, given the rest of this array of… clothes. I’m going with Jamie here and try to forget about this event.

1. Denise

Me too. I love her look from head to toe. Miley just put herself in the WDOTY list with much potential to top it.

6. moonbeam

Sanaa looks beautiful and Dianna Agron continues to dress in a way that makes her look much older than she actually is. I like Jamie Chung’s outfit H2T.

7. Charlotte

Jamie’s look here is so so cool! I really love it, best dressed here by a mile! i don’t know if i’m over exaggerating here but in my eyes, i think it is bdotw worthy!

8. CreoleLady

Wow, love Olivia’s casually cool look, from head to red-sandaled toe. Also like Jamie and Sanaa, pretty!

9. Nat39

Olivia hands down, so effortlessly cool and put together perfectly. Sanaa’s look is really sweet and lovely (a bit too short for her though)

10. gabis

Olivia looks great but the t-bar sandals are not my thing. I detest them. I wish she had opted for a different model. The red hue is great though.
    I like Roxane’s look too. The bold colours are gorgeous and I LOVE her cobalt-blue dress. Too bad her styling left a lot to desire. The open-toed sandals are awful, her hair is bad and her face looks exhausted.

11. MaddyEliza

I like Sanaa’s look! Pretty dress, and I’m glad she chose coloured shoes.
    Is Jamie’s skirt Peter Pilotto? If not, it sure looks a lot like it.

12. justme

Jamie Chung is easily my favourite here.

The way Miley went from “I’ve never heard a Jay-Z song in my life” rock chick wannabe to Rihanna bootleg is too funny to me. I can’t wait for her next phase.

13. Maxi

Wow, Dianna Agron is the what does not belong. Apparently she either missed the dress code memo or is really determined to give us cat-lady vibes forever.

Madame Lathan looks amazing. Haven’t seen her around in a while.

14. TeaAtTwo

Olivia and Jaime’s outfits are only ones I like here. Maybe the other guests would have dressed better for a Facebook event.

15. EmmaWoodhouse

Ugh, especially @ Miley.
    Sanaa’s dress would be my fave if it were longer, but I have to go with Dianna here…grading on a curve. Jaimie’s and Olivia’s the next best (next least worst).